This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

User Info: BigBabyBoris

BigBabyBoris
3 years ago#101
My fist found shiny was a Mightyena in Emerald, but my one Great Ball I had didn't catch it. My first caught shiny was a Wurmple in Emerald.
3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8060 - 2034 IGN: Boris Grass Safari: Quilladin, Sunkern, Sawsbuck

User Info: Myssteriouss

Myssteriouss
3 years ago#102
Ran onto Route 21, looked around and decided to fish for the first time in Pokemon Y. First fish, and I pulled up a Shiny Poliwhirl. :)

User Info: Myssteriouss

Myssteriouss
3 years ago#103
Myssteriouss posted...
Ran onto Route 21, looked around and decided to fish for the first time in Pokemon Y. First fish, and I pulled up a Shiny Poliwhirl. :)

Oh sorry. I was focused on the newer games.

First shiny was a Fearow in Leaf Green. I was young and so focused. I suppose my heart was racing and everything else. :P

User Info: Travis548

Travis548
3 years ago#104
My first shiny eh? That'd have to be a while back, my first shiny was a Hitmonchan wayyyy back on pokemon Silver.

But if you want a slightly newer shiny, the one I got after that was a shiny Wingull, in Emerald as I was trying to hunt down Latios.
3DS Friend Code: 5472-7908-7832

User Info: Post_Crisis

Post_Crisis
3 years ago#105
In my twenty years of catching, I've never run into a shiny. I don't care, though. They look off.
FC : 0963-1001-0455
Mii: James

User Info: NastyBlasty17

NastyBlasty17
3 years ago#106
A Honedge while breeding in Y Version. Brave nature with only 1 perfect IV in Attack. I evolved it to Aegislash and messed around the Battle Maison with it but ultimately bred another Aegislash to have better stats. It looks awesome I still have it
3DS FC 2165-6513-8299 Grass Safari: Pansage-Petilil-Quilladin

User Info: RikuRoolz

RikuRoolz
3 years ago#107
A Raticate on a Gold version Rom.....

First 'legit' one was a Magcargo in Diamond. All purple and stuff. I like it.
Trainer Name: J | 3DS FC: 4656 7220 4127 | TSV 0266 |

User Info: wolfwood12

wolfwood12
3 years ago#108
It was last week, I breeded a Tynamo. =D I was surprised, because it was the first breed, only intended to complete the Pokedex. And now I have the shiny Pokemon I wanted the most, due to it having no weekness. The other ones I have were via trade, so this is the only one cought/breeded by myself.

User Info: DoctorGamma

DoctorGamma
3 years ago#109
A Tranquil in Black 2. I was EV training something, looking for Altaria.

User Info: DragonZORDO

DragonZORDO
3 years ago#110
Zigzagoon in emerald and Geodude, but I forgot which game. I've been playing since Red and Blue were released.
FC: 4255-4494-8932
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived