This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

User Info: FightingPolygon

FightingPolygon
3 years ago#111
A shiny Seviper in a horde.
My 3DS FC: 1246 - 8764 - 0707

User Info: Shadow_Governor

Shadow_Governor
3 years ago#112
I can't remember which game it was on but the first shiny I ever found was a girafarig. I caught and didn't even realize it was shiny until looked at it later.

User Info: GauRocks

GauRocks
3 years ago#113
My personal random shinies, in order:

Wingull (Surfing, Ruby)
Tentacool (Surfing, Leaf Green)
Houndour (Breeding, X)
Red Floette (Friend Safari, X)
Metang (Friend Safari, X)

None of them were part of an intentional effort to get a shiny. Only the Metang was part of an intentional grind as opposed to random running around, and the intention at the time was to farm metal coats, not catch anything.
:{//=|ROYAL DEFENDER OF NABOO|=\\}:
REALLY
- adv. Apparently.

User Info: pbmurphy

pbmurphy
3 years ago#114
I've been playing since Yellow came out. I can't recall if the red gyarados was my first or not. I can only remember the circumstances of a few (and a couple I missed.) I caught a shiny skiddo on Y, think it was the first one I ran into! I accidentally caught a shiny fletchling, almost didn't even notice; I had just a caught a bunch of low levels to use for trading with myself and happen to see it!

But the most notable one for me, I dreamt that I caught a shiny ponyta. It had the blue mane in my dream and I did not even know that they were blue! The very next day, I happen to come across one on my platinum game and caught it, just a couple of months ago!!!
3DS FC's:0920-1073-2860 / 0559-7422-3360

User Info: Ekkuses

Ekkuses
3 years ago#115
I've never even caught or bred a shiny before..... and I've been playing Pokemon since Yellow came out.
3DS FC: 4141-3729-4936

User Info: r2dspeedy

r2dspeedy
3 years ago#116
Shiny Bad Egg which killed my X and Y (Bred it)
Friend Code: 0275-8746-8755
Animal Crossing Name: Finni, Mii Name: Silver

User Info: GrieverzXIII

GrieverzXIII
3 years ago#117
Shiny Litwick this gen, i played every other gens but the 5th one and that was my first one that isn't guaranteed (Red Gyarados).

User Info: DarthSummanus

DarthSummanus
3 years ago#118
Graveler in Sapphire Safari Zone. Was freaking out. Stupid Safari Zone.

User Info: StarReaper13

StarReaper13
3 years ago#119
My first random one was a Ralts in Y, I've also had a shiny Dratini, shiny Bagon, and shiny Trapinch by breeding.
---
PSN:OverlordOmega313 PSVita:NightmareZero313

User Info: Dirtytoerag

Dirtytoerag
3 years ago#120
In silver I got a shiny Noctowl randomly in the wild only a few gyms into the game, I didn't even know what a shiny was but I caught it anyway I wish I still had the game because I never realized until a few years down the track what I had :(
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived