This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

User Info: ftmod410

ftmod410
3 years ago#21
So I've been playing since R/B and I had never seen a shiny, but I recently was hatching Bagons and bang. Green Bagon. My first shiny. Then I'm in some friend safaris and I encounter a shiny Growlithe and Frogadier... After I had hatched over 500 eggs on a shiny Froakie hunt.
FC - 4124-5042-1734 Let me know if you add me.

User Info: SilverMarsh

SilverMarsh
3 years ago#22
Shiny Geodude in Pokemon Fire Red, the only shiny Pokemon I've caught without soft-resetting.

I soft-reset for shiny Drifloon in Pokemon Platinum, just to see if I could get it. After a few attempts, it appeared.
Pokemon Y FC: 2509 2765 8955

User Info: SonicRunner

SonicRunner
3 years ago#23
I've been playing since GSC (for about 12 years), and I've never gotten a shiny, until now. Got a shiny Ditto in Pokemon X's hidden garden three days ago. I was just about to start a chain using pokeradar, and this was the first one I got (so no higher chance to get one).

Funnily enough, a similar situation happened to me today. I was trying to catch Octillery for its suction cups ability in Azure bay to help with chain fishing. While trying to get one, I encountered and caught a shiny Corsola. (0 fishing chain so no increased chance on this one either)
3DS: 2406-6325-2795
Currently playing: Pokemon X, Xenoblade Chronicles, Bravely Default

User Info: RHODEY37

RHODEY37
3 years ago#24
My first shiny was a Kakuna that I caught in Pokemon Silver. Beedrill looks pretty cool, and I'm sad I can't transfer it up :(

User Info: danhampt

danhampt
3 years ago#25
Fracture in friend safari and I passed up on catching a noctowl in the pokemon village about two hours after that because I wasn't paying attention and i didn't even notice it was a shiny because it looks so similar to a regular still kicking my self

User Info: thepeoplesgamer

thepeoplesgamer
3 years ago#26
I'm gonna go with shiny Slugma in either Ruby or Sapphire. I know I saw a shiny Magnemite in Silver but I accidentally killed it with a Critical Hit Thief. And I know I also got a shiny Spearow in either Silver or Heart Gold but if it was Silver it was probably when I went back to that game after playing newer ones, and if it was Heart Gold it post-dates the Slugma anyway.
3DS FC: 1950-8925-0601. IGN - Michael
Bug safari - Combee/Volbeat/Heracross

User Info: Iyomi

Iyomi
3 years ago#27
Golbat in crystal.

User Info: haydos26

haydos26
3 years ago#28
Drowzee in heartgold. At the time I didn't know what shiny Pokemon were so I thought it was a glitch. My second was drill ur I hatched in y

User Info: EddMario

EddMario
3 years ago#29
Red Gyarados at Lake of Rage in Gen II.
Post. Game.
"Responsibilities are an SMG dropped by the BNK3R." - VicVega26

User Info: Kriegwaffel

Kriegwaffel
3 years ago#30
Nidorino in Gold version.
German Engineering
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived