This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

User Info: TohruAdachi260

TohruAdachi260
3 years ago#41
Bibarel in pokemon pearl.
3DS FC: 2406-5662-3110
Friend Safari: Fire type magmar, charmeleon, fletchinder

User Info: SandmanNo666

SandmanNo666
3 years ago#42
I caught a shiny Geodude on silver and a shiny Cubchoo on black. That's it. I still own silver, and that Golem, but Beartic is forever gone...

User Info: knep57

knep57
3 years ago#43
First one I ever caught was probably a shiny tentacool. First one I ever saw was a shiny lairon but the bastard used roar... :( I couldn't sleep that night.

User Info: mrwokawokawoka

mrwokawokawoka
3 years ago#44
I've been playing since R/B/Y but the only shiny I've ever encountered was a sneasel in diamond... Sadly no pokeballs. ACTUALLY, there was this one time when I was young (and very stupid) I had bought an AR and me and my friend were fooling around. He wanted to try so I let him have it. Once my game restarted AR free, I ran into a shiny Psyduck. Caught it, and still sitting in my platinum. Other than that, all my efforts to breed mm have been a fail. 1500 eggs for larvitar and nothing, along with 800 Beldum eggs and nothing.
Gonna start breeding now in XY with my 6iv shiny Japanese ditto once I get my 3ds back.
Have a low mark in science class :F
3DS Friend Code - 3239-4139-0382

User Info: dessy1245

dessy1245
3 years ago#45
My first ever shiny was a skitty in pokemon Y I named it skittlez coz its a boy tehe
FC: 1306-6749-3036
IGN: dezza

User Info: Haydos823

Haydos823
3 years ago#46
The first one i caught was a Magmar in Pokemon Y in the friend safari but the first i saw was a Hariyama in emerald but i didn't have any Pokeballs

User Info: immortuirattie

immortuirattie
3 years ago#47
My first ever shiny was a Caterpie during my first 20 minutes of HeartGold. I named him Donovan!

User Info: Alexlightning77

Alexlightning77
3 years ago#48
shiny shinx in platinum. i used black flute too, so i had half the chance normal ppl would have o.O
FS: i have no idea with my new 2ds. FC: 3797-7730-6789

User Info: CaptainLevi187

CaptainLevi187
3 years ago#49
My first shiny was a Rufflet in White Version. I evolved it into Braviary and now I'm waiting for Bank to come out so I can trade it over to my Y

User Info: xanderfox

xanderfox
3 years ago#50
WHAYYYYYYY Back in Pokemon Silver(GB) My very very first was a Gravler.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Your first ever shiny Pokemon caught with your own luck.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived