This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So... are us pokemon Y'ers the minority?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. So... are us pokemon Y'ers the minority?

User Info: kuruizaki

kuruizaki
3 years ago#11
I got my boyfriend Y because it came free with the 2DS.

He got me X because I made him feel bad about him not getting me a good xmas present, and so we could obviously get all the megastones.
FC 0516-7285-4930 IGN: Leo
MM shinys from Kalos: 4 Eevees...all rejects >.> 1 Meowth

User Info: CNash

CNash
3 years ago#12
Yveltal looks cooler than Xerneas. I wish X and Y had more differences than just pokémon; it feels like a step back from Gen V.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

User Info: legendrider

legendrider
3 years ago#13
Actually a lot of people chose Y.

It's just the Y boards are slower because X came first
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn
3 years ago#14
nurideen posted...
chose Y because my boy heracross and my (arguably) favourite pokemon tyranitar is exclusive to Y.

That's as may be, but the Tyranitarite is exclusive to X and is much harder to get than a Pupitar (especially since it can be found in certain Friend Safaris)...

my first post BTW

Welcome to hell.
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh

User Info: Amesang

Amesang
3 years ago#15
Several reasons:
• My best friend, who got me this, already had X
• If I ever get two versions of the same game, I'll generally play as the boy in one and the girl in the second; so I also went with Y 'cause of the Y Chromosome
• 'Cause Yveltal
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. So... are us pokemon Y'ers the minority?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived