This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Level 1-10 rapidash?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Level 1-10 rapidash?

User Info: IrishFallout4

IrishFallout4
2 months ago#1
There's a Lugia in the GTS I'm wanting, but they're asking for a level 1-10 Rapidash. How does one obtain a level 10 or below rapidash since ponyta evolves at level 40?
Todd Howard wasn't at e3 because he isnt tall enough to ride the Bethesdland rides

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
2 months ago#2
Sounds like a GTS troll to me.
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer
3DS FC: 3282-3568-7022 ACNL: Marion@Narnia

User Info: IrishFallout4

IrishFallout4
2 months ago#3
Darth Mom posted...
Sounds like a GTS troll to me.

that's what I'm assuming :/
Todd Howard wasn't at e3 because he isnt tall enough to ride the Bethesdland rides

User Info: ghost_tails

ghost_tails
2 months ago#4
Definitely a troll, people put up a lot of offers that aren't possible. In order to use the GTS to trade, you really want to make an offer rather than look for one. Unfortunately, Lugia is fairly valuable even for a legend, so you'll have to offer something good. The alternative is to set up a direct trade with someone.
Warning: User is known to the state of California to get preachy.
Official - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Level 1-10 rapidash?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived