Green Icons on the map

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  3. Green Icons on the map

User Info: Curium

Curium
3 years ago#1
I'm around 80% done now, but I still can't figure out what the green icons around NYC are. I figured I should ask because I don't want to miss out on finishing just because of them.

Thanks.

User Info: MaTTF1980

MaTTF1980
3 years ago#2
Curium posted...
I'm around 80% done now, but I still can't figure out what the green icons around NYC are. I figured I should ask because I don't want to miss out on finishing just because of them.

Thanks.

those are for fast travel i belive

User Info: Stedinator

Stedinator
3 years ago#3
I don't think so, as the Shield panels are all fast travel. They seem to appear near areas with two levels though, like a subway running under a bridge. That's my only guess.
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"

User Info: ueyjkdi

ueyjkdi
3 years ago#4
I think the green icons are for fast travel only. I clicked on them and all I got was "travel there", if there was something there it would have said "set destination".

Even the icon just looks like a minifig teleporting.
The only guarantee in life is Death.

User Info: Stedinator

Stedinator
3 years ago#5
Hmm... weird that they'd have two kinds of fast travel stations =S
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"

User Info: MaTTF1980

MaTTF1980
3 years ago#6
ueyjkdi posted...
I think the green icons are for fast travel only. I clicked on them and all I got was "travel there", if there was something there it would have said "set destination".

Even the icon just looks like a minifig teleporting.

yes they are
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  3. Green Icons on the map

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived