Selecting characters in New York

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  3. Selecting characters in New York

User Info: AdmantCrow

AdmantCrow
3 years ago#1
Not sure if this is a glitch or not, but sometimes I can just select any character while in New York, at any place. But sometimes I can only pick between the two actives. Is this normal?
"No one cared who I was until I put on the mask."

User Info: Kevfu1234

Kevfu1234
3 years ago#2
I've found the only way to be able to switch characters in free roam is to first use the Shield Station and select a character. Once I do that, I'm able to hold Y to select any other character I have unlocked. I'm not sure if that changes after we beat the game.
XBL = Kevfu1234

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
3 years ago#3
I've honestly never used a SHIELD station to switch to characters other than the two available. Just hold Y and it should come up with the list of characters, press A on those you need to buy and once bought, any time you press A on them, you'll become that character.
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington

User Info: Kevfu1234

Kevfu1234
3 years ago#4
Have you completed the game yet? It won't let me change characters until I visit the shield station and change it from there. I don't know if that changes once you beat the game.
XBL = Kevfu1234

User Info: jetranger57b

jetranger57b
3 years ago#5
Once you complete all 15 story levels, you'll then be able to change by holding down Y. Before that, you have to use a changing station, which seems to "break" the story line flow and you can use Y after doing that, until you hop into the next level. The only tricky part is getting the character selector to come up when you have a character like Hulk or Spiderman, where holding Y causes them to change from normal to superhero.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  3. Selecting characters in New York

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived