99.8%...so close, so...what now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  3. 99.8%...so close, so...what now?

User Info: kmm2k5

kmm2k5
3 years ago#1
OK guys, I have:

115/115 ?'s
154/150 Minikits
250/250 Gold bricks
26/26 on gold meter
11/11 Red bricks
50/50 Stan's

I just visited the Med bay and created a character and got a "Cosplay" trophy...but still stuck on 99.8%.What am I missing?

Man, those races at a b!tch!
Mad creator of the most downloaded Great Muta, Nacho Libre, and Serena in SvR 2011 Community Creations
UID: machine74

User Info: chronolord

chronolord
3 years ago#2
Did you buy all the vehicles? You may have forgotten to buy the Mandarin's boat, since most players don't use the sea SHIELD pads.
Idiots on forums are like Whack-A-Mole; knock one down, three more pop up.

User Info: SShocker

SShocker
3 years ago#3
Did you name the created character Trevor to get the other char-creation achievement/trophy?
"A dirty mind is its own reward."
XBL: DamtheMan50

User Info: Deanpool

Deanpool
3 years ago#4
Also, is that just a typo or are you actually missing 4 minikits since that would explain the problem?
Bodyslide.................by half!!!

User Info: Deanpool

Deanpool
3 years ago#5
Oh disregard that, i see you have EXTRA minkits, i read it wrong sorry bout that.
Bodyslide.................by half!!!

kmm2k5
3 years ago#6
OK, well I found one vehicle I hadn't gotten, and when I bought it, I got to 99.9%. I have all the minikits 154/150, all the Stan Lee rescues, everything. WHat could I be missing to get the 100% Platinum trophy?
Mad creator of the most downloaded Great Muta, Nacho Libre, and Serena in SvR 2011 Community Creations

User Info: LeadPipeCinche

LeadPipeCinche
3 years ago#7
kmm2k5 posted...
OK, well I found one vehicle I hadn't gotten, and when I bought it, I got to 99.9%. I have all the minikits 154/150, all the Stan Lee rescues, everything. WHat could I be missing to get the 100% Platinum trophy?

what other trophy besides the "plat" trophy are you missing.
that should tell you what you need or give you some what of a hint of what you need to do.
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).

User Info: ZillionKiller

ZillionKiller
3 years ago#8
kmm2k5 posted...

I had to replay the last level with Galactus for the plat trophy to pop.
PSN ID : JasperGuitar

kmm2k5
3 years ago#9
ZillionKiller posted...
kmm2k5 posted...

I had to replay the last level with Galactus for the plat trophy to pop.

I'll try that tonight. I looked at the trophies and I am missing a few, but completing those may not necessarily get me the 100%. Stuck at 99.9 :)

User Info: SShocker

SShocker
3 years ago#10
Where do the extra minikits come from? I 100% the game, but only got 151/150, not 154 kits.
"A dirty mind is its own reward."
XBL: DamtheMan50
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  3. 99.8%...so close, so...what now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived