Stark tower locked

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NeoViper89

NeoViper89
4 years ago#1
I beat the game and stark tower is still locked. How do i get in? I replayed the last mission as well. Help!

NeoViper89
4 years ago#2
Bump

NeoViper89
4 years ago#3
No one else had this problem? Or any recommendations?

User Info: chronolord

chronolord
4 years ago#4
Get a few more gold bricks? That's all I got. I never had this problem.
Idiots on forums are like Whack-A-Mole; knock one down, three more pop up.

User Info: mookyking

mookyking
4 years ago#5
Have you beaten all of the prior bonus missions, not including the mini city one? I think that might be a requirement, I'm not 100% sure about that since I was beating them as they came up.

User Info: weatesand

weatesand
4 years ago#6
NeoViper89 posted...
I beat the game and stark tower is still locked. How do i get in? I replayed the last mission as well. Help!

This is going to sound dumb , but.........Did you fly to the very top of Stark Tower? The entrance is at the top of the tower.
- I fight for the users -

NeoViper89
4 years ago#7
Yea the entrance is at the very top with the black bricks. I read that it opens as soon as you beat the game. Am i wrong? Im collecting all the gold bricks now so i have a few bonus levels locked. Whats required of stark tower?

NeoViper89
4 years ago#8
Bump

User Info: trippdj

trippdj
4 years ago#9
If you go up the the entrance it will tell you how many you need If its not unlocked yet not certain how many it is tho

User Info: weatesand

weatesand
4 years ago#10
NeoViper89 posted...
Yea the entrance is at the very top with the black bricks. I read that it opens as soon as you beat the game. Am i wrong? Im collecting all the gold bricks now so i have a few bonus levels locked. Whats required of stark tower?

It was open for me after I beat the last story mission. Not sure if the number of gold bricks you have matters or not , I had around 50 or 60 gold bricks and was able to walk right in.
- I fight for the users -

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived