99.8%. Not sure what else to do

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  3. 99.8%. Not sure what else to do

User Info: Kojin66

Kojin66
4 years ago#1
So I have completed the game, and am at 99.8% completion.All chapters, minikits, Stan saves, and vehicles completed and purchased, but I am missing the following:

-Custom M has not been unlocked.
-249/250 Gold bricks.

So far I have unlocked all trophies, except the Co-op trophy with Cap and Torch, and the Platinum.

Can anyone assist me on what I am missing so that I can complete this game?

User Info: ZillionKiller

ZillionKiller
4 years ago#2
My last one was an air race near Liberty Island. I had to fly around to uncover the black parts of the map in the water.
PSN ID : JasperGuitar

User Info: Kojin66

Kojin66
4 years ago#3
That was the one. Thanks!

User Info: Arach1

Arach1
4 years ago#4
Kojin, please can you upload your 100% Game Save for it?

User Info: smartieox

smartieox
4 years ago#5
I'm having a similar problem with 99.8%. I have all 250 gold bricks but only 114/115 character. The thing is when I pull up the grid I don't see any ?? or black spots so I can't tell who I'm missing. There's no icon left on the map either. I didn't use any cheat code to unlock character, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Help please? Or am I screwed and have to replay the darn thing? I really don't want to since the air races still give me nightmares haha.

User Info: smartieox

smartieox
4 years ago#6
Never mind, I got it. I just replay a level then save and exit, and the platinum trophy popped. This game is so glitchy...
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  3. 99.8%. Not sure what else to do

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived