The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Prediction: MVP 2005 will still be better.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 2K13
  3. Prediction: MVP 2005 will still be better.

User Info: GooBacksBack

GooBacksBack
4 years ago#1
2K cannot do baseball. They still can't make a better game than one made 9 years ago.

User Info: SearchmanV16

SearchmanV16
4 years ago#2
MVP 2005 was the best ever. Just like how ESPN NFL 2k5 is the best football game ever. Each company can make certain games. 2k: NBA 2k series and NFL 2k(Sega before hand), EA: MVP Baseball, NHL, and FIFA. Sony: MLB The Show.
Let's go Heat.

User Info: Frosty00004

Frosty00004
4 years ago#3
MVP 2005 is still the best game ever made, pretty sad when you think about it

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
4 years ago#4
GooBacksBack posted...
2K cannot do baseball. They still can't make a better game than one made 9 years ago.

uh...2k12 is a really good game.

Don't focus on the 3 things that are bad, focus on the 30 things that they were pretty good.

Stats are amazing. Doing a Franchise is awesome. Batting and pitching are fun.

They lack in graphics for sure, and animations a bit. It's a fun game though so I don't mind that it doesn't look that real.

It's about having fun.

GooBacksBack
4 years ago#5
NeonYoshi11 posted...
GooBacksBack posted...

uh...2k12 is a really good game.

Don't focus on the 3 things that are bad, focus on the 30 things that they were pretty good.

Stats are amazing. Doing a Franchise is awesome. Batting and pitching are fun.

They lack in graphics for sure, and animations a bit. It's a fun game though so I don't mind that it doesn't look that real.

It's about having fun.

It wasn't as fun as MVP 2005. The glitches were numerous.

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
4 years ago#6
Definitely disappointed that EA Sports did not do MVP13. I really thought 2K12 was the last one.

I had 2K10 and was absolutely not impressed... and the only reason I got it was because I was dying for a baseball game.
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.

User Info: pyrokinesis666

pyrokinesis666
4 years ago#7
GRTooCool posted...
Definitely disappointed that EA Sports did not do MVP13. I really thought 2K12 was the last one.

I had 2K10 and was absolutely not impressed... and the only reason I got it was because I was dying for a baseball game.

same reason i bought 2k10

GooBacksBack
4 years ago#8
pyrokinesis666 posted...
GRTooCool posted...

same reason i bought 2k10

Me too. Pure desperation.
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 2K13
  3. Prediction: MVP 2005 will still be better.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived