multiple teams in dynasty

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 14
  3. multiple teams in dynasty

User Info: AlphaSolaris45

AlphaSolaris45
4 years ago#1
Just wondering if you can control more than one team in dynasty mode still....unlike how they took that away in last years Madden.
Playing: Ni No Kuni:Wrath of the White Witch, Metro Last Light, DC Universe Online-Buying Next: The Last of Us, NCAA Football 2014

User Info: mycaddy

mycaddy
4 years ago#2
I am not 100% sure cause I have not tried but I do not think you can do that... I am pretty sure it is one team per profile... Technically you can if you simply create another profile
Xbox live gt- mycaddy
psn- mycaddy313

User Info: AlphaSolaris45

AlphaSolaris45
4 years ago#3
Can someone try this out please? Gonna be doing an online dynasty but like to do an offline one with just me and my brother also.
Playing: Ni No Kuni:Wrath of the White Witch, Metro Last Light, DC Universe Online-Buying Next: The Last of Us, NCAA Football 2014

User Info: mycaddy

mycaddy
4 years ago#4
I just checked... You cant do it in a offline dynasty at all... You will have to create an online dynasty and then have multiple profile 1 profile for each team
Xbox live gt- mycaddy
psn- mycaddy313
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 14
  3. multiple teams in dynasty

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Anyone wanna play online?SK8T3R215119/12 9:31AM