Merge boards of matching games that are on different platforms.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Merge boards of matching games that are on different platforms.

User Info: Django191

Django191
4 months ago#11
Same for answer sections-or for something like Pokemon that releases 2 versions. But it might have something to do with the programing.
Given the fact that each game page needs a unique page (since not everyone will have bought that version to vote for)
The name's Django-the D is silent!

User Info: Krystal109

Krystal109
4 months ago#12
People need to stop suggesting this. The admins are aware, but have no intention to do this - as far as we know. If they change their mind in the future, it will happen, but not by petition.

User Info: Vindris_SNH

Vindris_SNH
4 months ago#13
Krystal109 posted...
People need to stop suggesting this. The admins are aware, but have no intention to do this - as far as we know. If they change their mind in the future, it will happen, but not by petition.

I think if this petition reached 500 posts in a short time they might consider it.
glitteringfairy: Just build the damn wall
ThyCorndog: and how exactly will that stop the mexican space program from orbital dropping illegal immigrants?

User Info: MorbidEngel

MorbidEngel
4 months ago#14
You're going to get bickering on them if their merged over "which version is better" fairly quickly.

Anti-sign.
Si monumentum requires, circumspice
http://www.last.fm/user/ToxicOrochi | ACNL Dream: 4700-6572-1851

Django191
4 months ago#15
MorbidEngel posted...
You're going to get bickering on them if their merged over "which version is better" fairly quickly.

Anti-sign.

If that happens-I'd just troll them and say "Oh heck the C64 version beats them all" :P (Okay not really, I had to say that though)

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
4 months ago#16
Vindris_SNH posted...
Krystal109 posted...

I think if this petition reached 500 posts in a short time they might consider it.

Those days are long gone man. You're lucky to hit 50, let alone 500
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
4 months ago#17
MorbidEngel posted...

Anti-sign.

just do it for the old games and not for the new games then. Does GameFAQs really need 20 or whatever different Pac-Man boards?
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN

Django191
3 months ago#18
Bass_X0 posted...
MorbidEngel posted...

Anti-sign.

just do it for the old games and not for the new games then. Does GameFAQs really need 20 or whatever different Pac-Man boards?

Maybe not-but it seems the boards/answers link to the different versions and considering how there are many games pages-I mean I own one version of Pac Man and not all of them so I can't vote for all of them.

User Info: M0NSTER_

M0NSTER_
3 months ago#19
Just wanted to say I would support this 100%, especially for boards on older generation of games.
TES Relevant Info Doc: https://goo.gl/hyMPm9

User Info: SBAllen

SBAllen
3 months ago#20
There is no intention of doing this, though we have a few things planned to help find information across the boards of different versions of the same game.
"Um, let's face it, you'd be better off staying at the Hilton."
http://facebook.com/GFAQS | http://twitter.com/GameFAQs
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Merge boards of matching games that are on different platforms.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived