Petition: Allow community board owners to delete archived posts.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Petition: Allow community board owners to delete archived posts.

User Info: nesplayer

nesplayer
3 months ago#1
signs
This sig won't be changed until a certain pitcher with an alliterative name either gets DFAed, somehow traded because of a stupid gm, or blows out his elbow

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
3 months ago#2
Signs

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
3 months ago#3
*signs*
Why not?
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: Yukiko__Amagi

Yukiko__Amagi
3 months ago#4
Before I sign or antisign... Why? It seems like it would be to erase a skeleton in the closet.
Hee hee.

nesplayer
3 months ago#5
Yukiko__Amagi posted...
Before I sign or antisign... Why? It seems like it would be to erase a skeleton in the closet.

well users may want to change the topic of their board and thus get rid of the off topic posts
This sig won't be changed until a certain pitcher with an alliterative name either gets DFAed, somehow traded because of a stupid gm, or blows out his elbow

User Info: Yukiko__Amagi

Yukiko__Amagi
3 months ago#6
Ahhh. In that case: Sign.
Hee hee.

nesplayer
3 months ago#7
bumpty bump

User Info: gmo7897

gmo7897
3 months ago#8
just throwing this out there, but there's no real reason to bump a topic on this board after one day.

As far the suggestion, you had brought this up before, and I put some support behind the idea last time, too. My addition to the suggestion was that it would be an option to be checked during the changing of a board's topic or status - basically starting fresh when changing the board. I would be fine with either implementation of the idea, though.

just don't bump the topic unnecessarily. ;-)
All Things Final Fantasy: http://gmo7897.com/s/atff | LostFacts: http://gmo7897.com/s/lf
There are some walks you have to take alone.

User Info: Completionist99

Completionist99
3 months ago#9
Signs
3DS FC : 1220 - 7988 - 1607
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3D

User Info: The_Doge

The_Doge
3 months ago#10
Signs
Wow such signature join Dogefaqs today http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1341-dogefaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Petition: Allow community board owners to delete archived posts.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.