Can we merge all pro wrestling boards into one?

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we merge all pro wrestling boards into one?
I can pretty much tell you if the opinions are this divided, this is never going to happen. Usually in the extremely rare cases where this has happened it's needed to pretty much be unanimous.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.

User Info: Muflaggin

Muflaggin
1 week ago#102
+1
LightSnake: "Sigh....I might've been wrong about a lot this time."
Terra-enforcer: "You were right. I was wrong. I'm a filthy welcher."
-1 screw that
Slow and steady wins the race

User Info: The Senator

The Senator
1 week ago#104
+1

I'll enthusiastically sign this one. The PWB became exponentially worse ever since the split, part of that coming from the endless fads of trolls through the years, and the narrowed scope of discussion favoring less interesting discourse. Of course, wrestling as a whole declining in the period also was a major contributor, and as such, I think it would be a much needed move to merge the boards.
Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!-Ronald Reagan

User Info: OKThen

OKThen
1 week ago#105
+1

User Info: EffectAndCause

EffectAndCause
1 week ago#106
Nevermind, it’s not happening, SBAllen responded in another topic to someone else.

In that case they should start marking a lot more stuff for off topic.
http://i.imgur.com/wMshiEN.jpg

User Info: occupine

occupine
1 week ago#107
Either mods should do their job (for example, deleting obvious troll topics made by either side, such as "yeah well, can NJPW compete with wrestlemania?!" and "Alpha vs Omega was awesome!"), or just merge. If mods don't do their job properly, then the boards are pretty much unofficially merged but only trolls who mention wwe are allowed to post, while serious discussion gets shunned
The Self Professed Bray Wyatt of the PWB. Bo Dallas for President.
Despair will always trump hope. Miu Iruma is best gril

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
1 week ago#108
I don't go said boards, but I see no harm in it.
Signs

Or +1... I guess this is the new way to up vote suggestions now?
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: zzeennoolloo

zzeennoolloo
1 week ago#109
TriforceSD posted...
I don't go said boards, but I see no harm in it.
Signs

Or +1... I guess this is the new way to up vote suggestions now?

@TriforceSD
1) If you don't go on the pro wrestling boards and have no clue with what's going on there right now, then you shouldn't be voting. There is a reason many people are NOT in favor of a merger. There is another topic on this board against the merger, for crying out loud.

2) This isn't Reddit (thank god, because Reddit f***ing SUCKS), this is Gamefaqs. We don't do that "up vote" s*** around here (thank goodness). But yeah, I guess they are doing an artificial up vote / down vote for this topic.
Creator of the most talked about 500 post topic on the Wii U board, the most populated board on Gamefaqs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/72708411

User Info: occupine

occupine
1 week ago#110
it's just easier to type +1 than it is to type *signs*. I got lazy. I didn't expect people to follow me
The Self Professed Bray Wyatt of the PWB. Bo Dallas for President.
Despair will always trump hope. Miu Iruma is best gril
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we merge all pro wrestling boards into one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed