This board is so dead.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. This board is so dead.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#1
Hopefully it comes back to life and is fast like a crimson head.
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png

User Info: Mr_Nintendo_128

Mr_Nintendo_128
4 years ago#2
I'm sure it will once it gets closer to release and it sinks in for everyone

User Info: Socran

Socran
4 years ago#3
Capcom: Hey guys, we're remaking Resident Evil Revelations! And it's on Wii U!

*The next morning...*

Nintendo: Hey guys, we're remaking Wind Waker on Wii U! Also, new 3D Mario, new Mario Kart, new Zelda, Smash Bros., a trailer for Wonderful 101, a Yoshi game, a Fire Emblex/Shin Megami Tensei crossover, and a new Xeno game. And just wait until you see what we have in store for E3!

Capcom: X_X
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
4 years ago#4
Socran posted...
Capcom: Hey guys, we're remaking Resident Evil Revelations! And it's on Wii U!

*The next morning...*

Nintendo: Hey guys, we're remaking Wind Waker on Wii U! Also, new 3D Mario, new Mario Kart, new Zelda, Smash Bros., a trailer for Wonderful 101, a Yoshi game, a Fire Emblex/Shin Megami Tensei crossover, and a new Xeno game. And just wait until you see what we have in store for E3!

Capcom: X_X

+1
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)

User Info: SL68

SL68
4 years ago#5
Everyone's going to buy the 360 or Ps3 version - look at those boards.

User Info: alantominaga

alantominaga
4 years ago#6
I think the Wii U version will be the best version, and I will probably buy it, even though I already have the 3DS version. And since Nintendo will be having two versions of the game, CAPCOM could release a DLC (and free, please) to the 3DS version, making it have some sort of connectivity. The save data could also be transferable, like you can do with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, I would like this.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. This board is so dead.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
is anyone still playing this?sezra1319/19 12:59PM