Where is Makar?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Kwizxx

Kwizxx
4 years ago#1
Starting to get a little frustrated. I hate having to resort to getting answers but it's been a decade since I've played this.

I've been to the Earth Temple island and removed the giant rock head and I've been to Gale Isle. I've talked to both sages and I remember the waterfall in Forest Haven but when I go there, Makar isn't there....so I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing next.

User Info: daniel1232323

daniel1232323
4 years ago#2
follow the music
you want mother in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.

User Info: Kwizxx

Kwizxx
4 years ago#3
Well I've revisited both temples...I have both songs and I've talked to the Deku tree yet everytime I go to the waterfall cave it's empty. And there is no music to follow.

User Info: Icyblaze13

Icyblaze13
4 years ago#4
You have to complete the earth temple with Medli before you can find Makar.
XBL Gamertag: Icyblaze13

User Info: yzman

yzman
4 years ago#5
I had the same issue today. I always thought you could do them in either order but that apparently isn't the case. I wonder if it matters which one you "activate" first or if you just always have to do the earth temple first.
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."

User Info: Alakazam_fan

Alakazam_fan
4 years ago#6
yzman posted...
I had the same issue today. I always thought you could do them in either order but that apparently isn't the case. I wonder if it matters which one you "activate" first or if you just always have to do the earth temple first.

I went to Fado first, nothing changed.
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived