GUIDE: Level 60 Super Weapons And How to Unlock Them.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. GUIDE: Level 60 Super Weapons And How to Unlock Them.

User Info: Whiptea

Whiptea
1 year ago#1
Don't see a list, so I figured it'd be useful to some people. Every level 60 superweapon is unlocked through a specific mission. List is ordered from top to bottom as seen in the develop weapons page. List below are the level 60 versions of the weapons only.

Six-Cannon - Two Peas in a Pod (Inside Blade Barracks)

Zenith Cannon - Guardians of Mira (Admin District, L's affinity)

Zweihander - To Serve Nopon (Inside Blade Barracks)

Trident-Anchor - Some quest you get on the Ma-non ship, forgot what it's called, which leads to completing the quest segment node under FN site 108 in Primordia.

Electric Flood - Friendship (Celica's affinity)

Voltaic-Tusk
- Slovity's Revenge (Ma-non Ship)

Antimatter-R - Murderess's affinity.

G-Piledriver - Unlocked when you recruit Mia.

Dragoon-Lance
- Lend an Ear (Gu Ladha's mission, at the top of Blade Tower.) After, find Zo Jinate in Oblivia. Unlocked after Zo's quest.

Drone-Storm - Father and Son's (Inside Blade Barracks)

Deus-Crusher - Lionhearted (Affinity mission segment straight above FN site 508 in Cauldros.)

Barrage-Cloak - Hopes's affinity

Detonation-F - Brotherly Love (Frye's affinity. Requires both Frye and Phog at 4 hearts.)

Megaflame-B
- Unlocked after one of the quests in the Definian Downfall quest chain. If you don't know how to start it, try talking to Suriella, left of Blade Barracks. Quest starts from Lara Nara after you pick it up from the mission board IIRC. If you still don't see it, complete Alex's final quest and Professor B's final quest, then check the board again.

That should be all of them. If I missed anything or got something wrong, let me know.

User Info: DeinonychusL

DeinonychusL
1 year ago#2
A handy list, thanks! =)

I'd love to have even a vague description of each weapons attack prior to grinding mats. Do you happen to know of such a thing?
3DS FC: 4983-5320-7665
Friend Safari: Ground

User Info: Whiptea

Whiptea
1 year ago#3
DeinonychusL posted...
A handy list, thanks! =)

I'd love to have even a vague description of each weapons attack prior to grinding mats. Do you happen to know of such a thing?

I can list the attack values of each of them. As for arts, I haven't bothered crafting all of them yet, so no go on that for now.

User Info: DeinonychusL

DeinonychusL
1 year ago#4
Whiptea posted...
DeinonychusL posted...
A handy list, thanks! =)

I can list the attack values of each of them. As for arts, I haven't bothered crafting all of them yet, so no go on that for now.

Sorry, meant the arts. No worries though, will just have to choose randomly I guess!
3DS FC: 4983-5320-7665
Friend Safari: Ground

User Info: Chronux

Chronux
1 year ago#5
How are these weapons BTW? Most don't seem to be very strong

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 year ago#6
They are stronger than you think. The only reason ares 90 is so strong is because it has like 8 ether boosts. Give yourself 8 boosts for whatever damage type you deal and you will get similar results.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: UchihaRX25

UchihaRX25
1 year ago#7
I heard that you can get random super weapons for completing affinity quests, on this board. Can anyone else confirm if this is true or not?

EDIT: Thanks for the list!
live and learn, never regret
PSN: UchihaRX XBL: StrawberryB RO:A- Misono

User Info: rrojas_1926

rrojas_1926
1 year ago#8
So ares 90 is weaker than a levl 60 skell with level 60 super weapons?
FC crapcom 4897-6867-6834

User Info: Taladashar

Taladashar
1 year ago#9
rrojas_1926 posted...

From what I've heard and seen, yeah.

Ares is strong because it comes preloaded with a lot of decent things. Craft your own skell, go out and find the arms and armor for other skells and craft them the super weapons and they'll put the ares to shame.

The crafted ones take time and effort. Ares doesn't
( \ ( \"Muna ghurtaionn se duine ar bith, dean mar ata fonn ort."
(=^:^) So sayeth the cute bunny

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 year ago#10
rrojas_1926 posted...

Not by default. You need the augs on the custom skell to get the damage. Force wise aghashura cannon is the strongest superweapon in the game. It has over 300k force if you consider the amount of hits and then its further boosted massively by its ether def down effect. Then the frame comes loaded with 9 ether boost battle traits (4 X, 5 XVI). The frame also innately has very high ranged attack. This is something you can overcome with a TON of augments but its definitely very possible because of the extra slots you get.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. GUIDE: Level 60 Super Weapons And How to Unlock Them.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived