Invisible Player Glitch!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 25
  3. Invisible Player Glitch!

User Info: xHaVoC83x

xHaVoC83x
4 years ago#1
Was playing the demo... and this happened -_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ3WmCYnS5A
PSN: xHaVoC83x
My YouTube: www.youtube.com/xHaVoC83x

User Info: Salamiwami

Salamiwami
4 years ago#2
Yep, the wonderful madden programming team at work once again. I got picked off in the endzone by an invisible Earl Thomas right before I quit the demo and deleted it from my hard drive forever.

User Info: chitowngamer85

chitowngamer85
4 years ago#3
Happened to me too. Scored a TD with invisible frank gore

User Info: KDogg1800

KDogg1800
4 years ago#4
I would think they would have this fixed in the retail version. Can you imagine playing a ranked game for this to happen? Happened to me last night...couldn't defend an invisible Percy Harvin on a slant. Pissed me off.
http://gamercards.exophase.com/190812.png

User Info: Mercilus_One

Mercilus_One
4 years ago#5
I almost had my whole team invisible. How dreadful.
"What don't kill you, makes you stronger."

User Info: NightDrifter05

NightDrifter05
4 years ago#6
KDogg1800 posted...
I would think they would have this fixed in the retail version. Can you imagine playing a ranked game for this to happen? Happened to me last night...couldn't defend an invisible Percy Harvin on a slant. Pissed me off.

This is a old old build version so it's highly unlikely this will be in the game.

User Info: dboe313

dboe313
4 years ago#7
NightDrifter05 posted...
KDogg1800 posted...

This is a old old build version so it's highly unlikely this will be in the game.

This is also ea sports we're talkin about
Psn: MEECHYABOY
Psn # 2: MeeCH-HD

User Info: dcef

dcef
4 years ago#8
Happened in every game I've played so far.

The worst was an invisible CB like you say but it was a bit odd playing against Baltimore with an invisible Joe Flacco - and yet somehow realistic... ;-)
New sig coming soon...

User Info: VerySikTodayII

VerySikTodayII
4 years ago#9
http://blogs.thescore.com/franchisemode/2013/08/15/the-madden-25-demo-is-out-but-somethings-missing-oh-yeah-players-theyre-invisible/

User Info: skellie2016

skellie2016
4 years ago#10
lol same thing happened to me .. I got sacked and was like "what the hell??" invisible player cheat.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 25
  3. Invisible Player Glitch!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived