player progression

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 25
  3. player progression

User Info: viper5116

viper5116
3 years ago#1
am I the only person tired of the fact you cant emulate actual madden progression in a franchise? CJ2K was like 84 overall then has 2000+ season and is 99, then subpar and drops. I take a running back and get 2000+ and 20tds to see him go from 80 to 83. just annoying as hell. also give me resigning players before contract years, restructuring contracts, hold outs, and a better scouting system.

I cant see college stats or highlight reels about prospects? or the scheme they were in? They make you a bigger outsider as a head coach than a borderline nfl fan. DUMB

obviously connected careers was made by non football fans, no insight whatsoever

User Info: Massiv3_Crabs

Massiv3_Crabs
3 years ago#2
Why? You still gonna buy it.
Shaq, the mighty conqueror razes the fields of his adversaries. His eyes tormenting the unlawful, and calming the innocent. He is The Enforcer of Justice

User Info: xTeKNiQuEx

xTeKNiQuEx
3 years ago#3
Your exaggerating heavily. There isn't that type of mass progression in a single season. Especially once you factor in schemes.

Trying to hard to make madden look bad. They delivered a solid game this year.
XBL - II DraMaTiK II, Detroit Lions
Not Changing this sig till we get a remake of Final Fantasy 7. Started 01/01/12

User Info: Sgballer05

Sgballer05
3 years ago#4
xTeKNiQuEx posted...
Your exaggerating heavily. There isn't that type of mass progression in a single season. Especially once you factor in schemes.

Trying to hard to make madden look bad. They delivered a solid game this year.

I wouldn't call it solid. It took a patch to make the game playable, and even then it only fixed some of the many problems. Maybe i was just spoiled in the good old days of Madden 04-10.
HG FC: 1377 4189 7729 SS: 3568 3667 7991 White: 2795 7502 8138
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 25
  3. player progression

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived