Anyone have realistic sliders?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 25
  3. Anyone have realistic sliders?

User Info: superbowl54

superbowl54
3 years ago#1
I play on All-Pro and am looking for some good sliders to make sure I have a realistic number of snaps per game. Haven't found any yet to my liking though, anybody have some good ones on this board?
360: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Devil May Cry "fans" are worst fanbase in gaming.

User Info: mycaddy

mycaddy
3 years ago#2
I know operation sports has sliders I havent tried them but I would look there
Xbox live gt- mycaddy
psn- mycaddy313

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#3
You really should tinker on your own, everyone is different. On all pro running and passing is easy for me so I turn down run block, turn up there tackling and turn down my accuracy for my QB. I also turned down there run block, had a little trouble. I use preseason to adjust the sliders, 2 games in I'm still messing with game time and my sliders.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

superbowl54
3 years ago#4
kennyynnoo posted...
You really should tinker on your own, everyone is different. On all pro running and passing is easy for me so I turn down run block, turn up there tackling and turn down my accuracy for my QB. I also turned down there run block, had a little trouble. I use preseason to adjust the sliders, 2 games in I'm still messing with game time and my sliders.

I'm just trying to get a realistic game of football going. I tried messing with them a little but I'm not liking the results so far. Usually someone does the sliders before I even research, so hence why I'm asking.

I'm mainly just looking for something that's going to give me 120-130 plays a game (for both teams). It should be fairly realistic in stats at that point.

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#5
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-sliders/

The share area on the game has shared slider with votes and descriptions, link above also has suggestions. I never use suggested because I typically suck on defense but have better offensive skills then those offer.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

superbowl54
3 years ago#6
kennyynnoo posted...
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-sliders/

The share area on the game has shared slider with votes and descriptions, link above also has suggestions. I never use suggested because I typically suck on defense but have better offensive skills then those offer.

I still haven't been able to access the share area because it always gives me an error. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, but we'll see.

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#7
Well on the link they list there settings to try so you can enter them.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 25
  3. Anyone have realistic sliders?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived