How to win a game online

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 25
  3. How to win a game online

User Info: justgota360

justgota360
4 years ago#1
I'll lay it out in steps for you.

1. Pick a solid team (Seahawks, Steelers, etc)
2. Run the ball as much as you can, while running clock down to 1 second every time.
3. Only pass if you're facing 2 and 10 and 3 and 6. Otherwise, run run run and keep opponent's offense on the sidelines.

This formula has me at 7-4 online. I lost 2 games by one point bc I'm greedy and went for 2 against two tough offensive teams and I suck at defense (hence, why I run the clock).

I just played Seahawks vs. Broncos online. Broncos literally ran maybe 4 plays at most the whole half bc I ran it down from second half kickoff to about 1 minute left and scored a TD.
WVU Mountaineer

User Info: Reverseisback

Reverseisback
4 years ago#2
Cheese ball bum! An u wanna no why people onside and go for 4 th downs !!
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"

User Info: AtlusSaGa

AtlusSaGa
4 years ago#3
Boy you sound like a blast to play with. This is why I hate online.
3DS: 2836-1460-9962
Official Kudlak of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: Wasssup Now

Wasssup Now
4 years ago#4
Step 1 select 49ers or Seahawks
Step 2 click ready (only if your opponent has not picked either of these teams)

That's it

User Info: justgota360

justgota360
4 years ago#5
Don't hate the player. Hate the game! If people could stop my running attack, I'd be forced to actually make plays.
WVU Mountaineer

User Info: Fear The Clown

Fear The Clown
4 years ago#6
I'm 13-6 with the Jets. yea I've really made some people mad. 'Lucky' tends to be a common theme to the messages I get. Guess people really think the defense is broken.

User Info: dafreestyleking

dafreestyleking
4 years ago#7
AtlusSaGa posted...
Boy you sound like a blast to play with. This is why I hate online.

It may not technically be 'cheap', but it's definitely lame, especially with running in this game being so easy. People online don't punt either, so that's 4 downs to milk the clock and basically fall forward for at least 3 yards every play....sounds fun. ~_~
NCAA 14...I am kind of disappointment.

User Info: Krogmatic

Krogmatic
4 years ago#8
You are almost forced to do this in MUT with 3 min accelerated clock. That's why I run out the clock in that mode. 12-9 there.

Playing in regular H2H I play more or less normal, though I've only played 2 games, 1-1 there.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 25
  3. How to win a game online

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived