So I got screwed out of my Death March Trophies........

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. So I got screwed out of my Death March Trophies........

User Info: tonysparks

tonysparks
4 months ago#1
Beat the game on NG+ and didn't get my Trophy. Never changed the difficulty.....freaking pissed after fighting the last boss for an hour
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! Theyre about to announce the lottery #s

User Info: bmouse6

bmouse6
4 months ago#2
Did the game change the difficulty on you by any chance? I kinda remember this being a thing back in the day.
PSN: bmouse
Names are for friends, so I don't need one.

tonysparks
4 months ago#3
bmouse6 posted...
Did the game change the difficulty on you by any chance? I kinda remember this being a thing back in the day.

Never seen a message stating that. Went back to an old save and it still says Death March. Is there any DM trophies for the DLC? If so don't think I will get them either
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! Theyre about to announce the lottery #s

User Info: bmouse6

bmouse6
4 months ago#4
IIRC there were some posts back in the day about the game changing difficulty on its own. Don't know if it's still a thing after all the patches though.

No, no DM trophies for expansions, you can do them on easy if you wish.

Strange though, did you play on DM from the get-go?
PSN: bmouse
Names are for friends, so I don't need one.

tonysparks
4 months ago#5
bmouse6 posted...
IIRC there were some posts back in the day about the game changing difficulty on its own. Don't know if it's still a thing after all the patches though.

Yea from the start this was my DM run

User Info: Bunny_Fu

Bunny_Fu
4 months ago#6
tonysparks posted...
bmouse6 posted...

Yea from the start this was my DM run

So, this is waaaay too late in your case to be helpful, but I think if you're trying to get the DM trophy on NG+ you need to set your original game to DM before initiating NG+. I think.
"It's a small car, but we'll fit inside if we leave our bags behind.
We'll entertain ourselves just watching the world go by."

User Info: schwarze2011

schwarze2011
4 months ago#7
I plan to do a DM NG+ run after I get some free time in near future. I don't mean to be a dick, but I am damn hopeful that you messed up with the difficulty somewhere in your NG+ run for my own sake. Getting screwed out of that throphy after hundreds of hours invested, wow, not sure I can handle all that rage if I were you.

tonysparks
4 months ago#8
schwarze2011 posted...
I plan to do a DM NG+ run after I get some free time in near future. I don't mean to be a dick, but I am damn hopeful that you messed up with the difficulty somewhere in your NG+ run for my own sake. Getting screwed out of that throphy after hundreds of hours invested, wow, not sure I can handle all that rage if I were you.

Was extra carefully with it. What strange is after beating the main game I figured since I wasn't getting the DM trophy I'll lower the difficulty while playing the DLC and I got the warning about trophies while doing so

User Info: pcutta

pcutta
4 months ago#9
I just finished the main story and I plan on doing new game plus death march after I finish the dlc. Not getting the trophy is my biggest fear lol
Titan973 (psn)
Rainbow 6 Siege, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2,

User Info: NOLA187SKILLS

NOLA187SKILLS
4 months ago#10
I got mine on NG+ recently so technically there shouldn't be anything to worry about for those that don't have it. I simply loaded my final save from the first play through and set the difficulty to Death March. I actually found this to be pretty easy to get on NG+ with the help of mutations. Especially Euphoria. That sucks you didn't get it TC but like I said I just gother that trophy along with the Platinum about a month ago.
The Path to Light...Lies through Darkness
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. So I got screwed out of my Death March Trophies........

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived