Post-game item collection (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anodyne
  3. Post-game item collection (spoilers)

User Info: Darkcloud20

Darkcloud20
4 years ago#131
From: nintendowii77 | Posted: 2/17/2013 1:04:23 AM | #128
Does the red cube puzzle have anything to do with the grid in the temple above the first temple? I found an R and a B within that grid, so I was thinking it might be showing where the red and blue blocks go.

Yeah it also has one with a g. But the grid there is 6x4 while the one for the rtddle is 6x6 and arranging it like that didn't work for me.
http://raptr.com/Darkcloud1987

User Info: ILoveEverything

ILoveEverything
4 years ago#132
The 0,0 coordinates are in the upper left corner, just like the grid world. The purple block's coordinates I found by trial and error once the others were placed. Its coordinates are 3,0.

And... Super spoiler for the lazier players among us ;)

http://imageshack.us/a/img585/9171/colorpuzzle.png
Yawn

User Info: valcfield

valcfield
4 years ago#133
ah, so my purple was just off. btw, the clue for P above is wrong, it should read 3,0 :)

btw very nicely done ilove. though definitely is one of those "wow how did we miss that for so long" moments hehe

User Info: nintendowii77

nintendowii77
4 years ago#134
Yeah I thought the R and B were for red and blue, but I couldn't figure out where the other two went. I wonder if theres anything left that hasn't been found yet..

valcfield
4 years ago#135
nintendowii77 posted...
I wonder if theres anything left that hasn't been found yet..

well. if this is really like link's awakening, one of us needs to go do this all again with a death count of 0.

not it. ;)

User Info: BaloogyMcBoy

BaloogyMcBoy
4 years ago#136
Wow, hat's off to the devs, if you're around, care to comment on whether there's anything else that's been missed?

Wonderful game, I've recommended it to a couple friends, one of whom has already bought it, definitely a great experience :)

User Info: ILoveEverything

ILoveEverything
4 years ago#137
nintendowii77 posted...
Yeah I thought the R and B were for red and blue, but I couldn't figure out where the other two went. I wonder if theres anything left that hasn't been found yet..

Well, technically there are still empty spaces on the bottom row of the ??? item menu. I don't think there's anything left to explore though, so this is truly the end. For now...?

edit : I do have a death count of 0 ;)
Yawn

valcfield
4 years ago#138
hahah well then. that saves that trouble...

for those who'd like to hold out hope, as mentioned earlier, if you return to card 49 island, you will get a card 50. this is a glitch, and disappears upon exiting the game, and sean has said previously the 50 gate won't open. but. on the other hand. if you get card 50, and leave/come back to the island, the glitch doesn't give you a 51st card.

soo... the glitch is either a one time thing, or maybe 50 is set as a max value for the card count? and maybe its 50 because that was easier programming than 49... or maybe??

but i'm sure its nothing. unless you wanted a reason to hope for something snuck in a patch.

User Info: OmegaSabre

OmegaSabre
4 years ago#139
I didn't even think to do that for the red puzzle though it was pretty obvious.
As for the 50 door I even tried going back to it from the no continue screen and backtracking thinking that would do something XD Well there seem to be 3 more items in the ???? screen.
Maybe they are there just to troll. Maybe there is something there. Well I certainly had fun exploring that's for sure.

User Info: arnqvist

arnqvist
4 years ago#140
BaloogyMcBoy posted...
Omega, the card you're missing is in the debug world, the room with all the dust travel machines has a dust piece in it, move it to the water and make your way through the path inside (no easy feat!) and you should fine it if I'm remembering it correctly :)

You'll love seeing what's behind gate 49 :D I know I did! :D I actually laughed out loud :D

What world is called the Debug World?
  1. Boards
  2. Anodyne
  3. Post-game item collection (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived