Stuck!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: rnldrclla

rnldrclla
4 years ago#11
where is that dungeon? i don't know where to go next.. sorry for questioning too much i am new to these games

User Info: nineteenday

nineteenday
4 years ago#12
In the screenshot you posted, that is one of the entrances to that dungeon. One screen north from there (if I recall) there is another entrance. Explore thoroughly, and you'll open further entrances, and eventually fight a boss

rnldrclla
4 years ago#13
i give up! can't still find anything! i explored this for 30 mins already and cant find anything. And this is also my last post!

rnldrclla
4 years ago#14
Im still stuck in the HELL! in the red part! tell me what to do please! im begging you i just friggen wasted time figuring out what to do. HELP!!

User Info: ohthecommotion

ohthecommotion
4 years ago#15
Attack the tentacles inside the dungeon, it opens up further entrances.

User Info: betatan

betatan
4 years ago#16
rnldrclla posted...
i dont see any portals left. i only see 2 of them.. can you please screenshot the map on where it is :(

Once inside the dungeons just hit those tentacle/root looking things (the ones with a shackle) and the other dungeons will appear.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived