way harder than than NGS1 and 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. way harder than than NGS1 and 2?

User Info: liampancakes

liampancakes
2 years ago#1
am i missing something or does the lack of heal items make normal mode in this game vastly more difficult than the previous games?

User Info: NINFanboy

NINFanboy
2 years ago#2
Ninpo gives you health back. Also, there are checkpoints between fights, so I wouldn't say it's harder than 1 or 2. If you keep dying, you at least won't get set back. Save your health upgrades for difficult sections/boss fights.

Manage your Ninpo meter wisely. Save your Ninpo until you're low on health and there are still too many enemies left. Also, equip the Ninpos with the longer meters, just in case. If you need to cast Ninpo right away and your meter isn't full yet, switch to another Ninpo with a shorter meter and cast that one instead.
No one will ever know whether the children are monsters or the monsters are children.

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
2 years ago#3
Steel on Bone also heals you. Longer chains give more health back.

User Info: RX_93_Nu_Gundam

RX_93_Nu_Gundam
2 years ago#4
The lack of actual healing items does make this game challenging.

User Info: gumx

gumx
2 years ago#5
i don't think their attacks do more damage than NGS2. you could survive a grab. unlike in NGS2 one grab = OHKO
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. way harder than than NGS1 and 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived