DOA seems to be Team Ninjas focus for now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. DOA seems to be Team Ninjas focus for now

User Info: Fiendhunter369

Fiendhunter369
1 year ago#1
The DLC must be doing really well to not slowly start development for NG4. Nioh has been in development for years now it will obviously do well. Why cant they do this for Ninja Gaiden?

User Info: gumx

gumx
1 year ago#2
must be fan service... and continuing fan service until it stops doing well.

User Info: Da Dood

Da Dood
1 year ago#3
With Ninja Gaiden they release a pre-alpha version at full price (NG3) and then the actual game as a separate edition. Haha. =\
My Super Mario Maker levels ~
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Ren_Dood

Fiendhunter369
1 year ago#4
^ Your right about that

User Info: Kensei25

Kensei25
1 year ago#5
Team Ninja is a pretty big team now so even though the current focus is on DOA dlc and the upcoming Nioh (which looks awesome), I think it extremely likely that a new Ninja Gaiden is in some early stage of development.

User Info: ji-high

ji-high
1 year ago#6
The totaI absence of news is killing me.

I like Razor's Edge combat system and would even take a remaster with solid frame rate and a couple of gameplay tweaks(less recovery frames, stun locking and chip damage) to be honest......Hell, throw in Sigma 1&2 and call it a collection or something.

Ni Oh looks great and i'll most likely get it but it also makes the wait for NG harder. i mean have you seen that magic animation in the trailer? Imagine how good Ninpo will look on these new systems....that and all the other stuff of course.

Gimme something to chew on Tecmo!!!
It's just a game.

Fiendhunter369
1 year ago#7
I want Ninja Gaiden to be catered to a Ninja story line again. The whole goverment agent Hyabusa was just dumb to me. And no Rachel cameo.......

User Info: ji-high

ji-high
1 year ago#8
Yeah that too and for once i'd like the bosses to be other highly skilled ninjas. I want more Genshin(with better design though....). So tired of the huge crap they pit you against all the time.

Rachel cameo is a must....can't agree with you there XD(wait are you talking about gameplay or just eye candy? Because i'm all for the latter but i'm definitely not interested in the former)
It's just a game.

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

WhyWontHeFall
1 year ago#9
Ninja Gaiden is dead. In between the horrible Yaiba & shameless Vita port comes the very mixed and divisive NG3. It's not a money maker anymore and they're focusing their efforts elsewhere. Best we can hope for is a PC port of the trilogy or Xbox360 emulation.

What is Nioh anyway? It doesn't look like an action game but an rpg.

Now is a good time for Sega to revive Shinobi.

Fiendhunter369
1 year ago#10
ji-high posted...
Yeah that too and for once i'd like the bosses to be other highly skilled ninjas. I want more Genshin(with better design though....). So tired of the huge crap they pit you against all the time.

Rachel cameo is a must....can't agree with you there XD(wait are you talking about gameplay or just eye candy? Because i'm all for the latter but i'm definitely not interested in the former)

Im talking about gameplay. Do you not recognize my username lol. I played the s*** out of Rachel onliine in Sigma 2 many years ago.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. DOA seems to be Team Ninjas focus for now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived