DOA seems to be Team Ninjas focus for now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. DOA seems to be Team Ninjas focus for now

User Info: Fiendhunter369

Fiendhunter369
1 year ago#11
WhyWontHeFall posted...
Ninja Gaiden is dead. In between the horrible Yaiba & shameless Vita port comes the very mixed and divisive NG3. It's not a money maker anymore and they're focusing their efforts elsewhere. Best we can hope for is a PC port of the trilogy or Xbox360 emulation.

What is Nioh anyway? It doesn't look like an action game but an rpg.

Now is a good time for Sega to revive Shinobi.

You are absolutely right. No argument there.

Fiendhunter369
1 year ago#12
Nioh is looking to be there trump card. The DOA5 DLC is so boring now we need more legacy packs =/

User Info: ji-high

ji-high
1 year ago#13
A tad bitter there my friend.

There will be a Ninja Gaiden 4 by the end of this gen. And it will be glorious. After the beatdown they took for the scam that was NG3 i can understand the need to take their time before releasing another one.

It's not like Tecmo has 50 IPs. They can't afford to just throw away their most popular one like that.

Ni Oh is the offspring of Onimusha and Dark Souls. It's an Action RPG. I personally can't wait.

SEGA will get out of the industry sooner than they will do something worthwhile with Shinobi, sadly. I mean they had PlatinumGames under their belt for how many years? Even that wasn't enough apparently. Just thinking of what could've been hurts.
It's just a game.

User Info: Da Dood

Da Dood
1 year ago#14
ji-high posted...
There will be a Ninja Gaiden 4 by the end of this gen. And it will be glorious. After the beatdown they took for the scam that was NG3 i can understand the need to take their time before releasing another one.

They kinda already trolled us again with Yaiba, though. Who knows what they're doing next...
My Super Mario Maker levels ~
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Ren_Dood

Fiendhunter369
1 year ago#15
ji-high posted...
A tad bitter there my friend.

It's not like Tecmo has 50 IPs. They can't afford to just throw away their most popular one like that.

Ni Oh is the offspring of Onimusha and Dark Souls. It's an Action RPG. I personally can't wait.

SEGA will get out of the industry sooner than they will do something worthwhile with Shinobi, sadly. I mean they had PlatinumGames under their belt for how many years? Even that wasn't enough apparently. Just thinking of what could've been hurts.

Who is bitter? I believe in Team Ninja

Fiendhunter369
1 year ago#16
Da Dood posted...
ji-high posted...

They kinda already trolled us again with Yaiba, though. Who knows what they're doing next...

Nioh

Fiendhunter369
1 year ago#17
Irene & Hayate deserve more screen time
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. DOA seems to be Team Ninjas focus for now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived