I really hate to say this, but this is the worst Call Of Duty that I have played

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. I really hate to say this, but this is the worst Call Of Duty that I have played

User Info: gamabunta3412

gamabunta3412
4 years ago#1
80/80

This game doesn't feel like CoD to me. No, I'm not trying to troll either. I loved everything from MW1-BO2 and while there were things to complain about, I could generally enjoy playing non stop. I went to every midnight release since MW2, and I used to play all night every night for the first week or two. But I just can't get into this one. I guess maybe it's the maps that I don't like? I feel like I'm playing the same 3 maps every time too. Also, the rank up system is very slow and it feels tiring to just gain one single rank. The game modes introduced are a nice change of pace, I find myself enjoying SnR alot. I just don't like the feel of this game though, and from the looks of things I'm not alone.
I am the legendary Visco. Have you not heard my legend? If not you will soon fall victim to it. Be forewarned

User Info: necro00

necro00
4 years ago#2
I agree man, I played tons and tons and still do of BO2 even with its flaws its fun, this isnt fun at all.

User Info: Blocktopus

Blocktopus
4 years ago#3
Yeah. The game was fun at first but now there is so much spawn killing and camping it's ****ing ridiculous. It doesn't even really seem like cod anymore, it seems like BF with less players and worse spawns.
FC: 0447 6152 7456

gamabunta3412
4 years ago#4
necro00 posted...
I agree man, I played tons and tons and still do of BO2 even with its flaws its fun, this isnt fun at all.

With BO2, I stopped playing the multi-player and starting playing alot of zombies, and I really got into that. I tried extinction thinking it could be 10000X better, but from what I can see it's pretty badly thought out ;/ and I had really high hopes for that mode too.
I am the legendary Visco. Have you not heard my legend? If not you will soon fall victim to it. Be forewarned

necro00
4 years ago#5
gamabunta3412 posted...
necro00 posted...

With BO2, I stopped playing the multi-player and starting playing alot of zombies, and I really got into that. I tried extinction thinking it could be 10000X better, but from what I can see it's pretty badly thought out ;/ and I had really high hopes for that mode too.

Im the opposite in that regard, I hated zombie but found extinction better

gamabunta3412
4 years ago#6
necro00 posted...
gamabunta3412 posted...
necro00 posted...

Im the opposite in that regard, I hated zombie but found extinction better

I only played for about a half an hour on it, so I guess I could give it a few more tries. It took up until Origins came out for me to enjoy Zombies, so I shouldn't cross it out just yet

necro00
4 years ago#7
But ya the main MP sucks, Its like they tried to copy MW3 and battlefield and make this awful combo, thats not fun or enjoyable. I really dont know what they were thinking.

User Info: mcPhilabusta

mcPhilabusta
4 years ago#8
no that's MW3
MOMMY! WHens daddy coming back from heaven?

necro00
4 years ago#9
mcPhilabusta posted...
no that's MW3

MW3 is just as bad

User Info: Mr_Cumberdale

Mr_Cumberdale
4 years ago#10
I actually enjoy the maps. I was never a fan of Nuketown / Hijacked and gladly welcome the change. I understand some people have short attention spans and just can't handle bigger maps.
GT: Why you quit
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/c2ffd340ea3b71cafaf80849bce79a36
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. I really hate to say this, but this is the worst Call Of Duty that I have played

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived