Will this game have offline multiplayer like BO2 did?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Will this game have offline multiplayer like BO2 did?

User Info: gunslinger024

gunslinger024
4 years ago#1
I know it is impossible to know for sure but if the previous game (although made by 3arc) had offline multiplayer, is it expected that Call of Duty: Ghosts will have the same. If not then im gonna spend my money on Black Ops 2.

User Info: Kashmir75

Kashmir75
4 years ago#2
I hope so.

I like it when they include offline content. It gives good value for money. Like the Spec Ops and Survival modes in Modern Warfare 3; or the Zombies and offline multiplayer in BO2.

I don't know if this one will have offline multiplayer modes, but it should. Offline multiplayer seems to have mostly gone the way of the dodo in the PS3 era. Except for a few games like Killzone and COD

User Info: AzumaNaroon

AzumaNaroon
4 years ago#3
Every CoD since CoD4 has had offline multiplayer. No reason why this one wouldn't.
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov

User Info: sworder

sworder
4 years ago#4
They all have offline MP. If you mean bots for local play then most likely not

User Info: gunslinger024

gunslinger024
4 years ago#5
Yes, both offline bots and co-op splitscreen is what I meant

User Info: Kashmir75

Kashmir75
4 years ago#6
Black Ops 2 was great, because you could play offline against bots. To hone your skills. To my knowledge, none of the other ones let you play offline with bots. Black Ops 1 does, but you have to be online to play a botmatch, which kind of defeats the point

User Info: gigano25

gigano25
4 years ago#7
if you are talking about combat training, then I would say don't get your hopes to high up. Seeing how mw3 didn't have it, I highly doubt they will have it now.

I think they still want to make sure that both developers still have something unique to their games. 3arc having combat training, combat record and zombies, while IW / sledgehammer having spec ops and I assume survival becoming a regular thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Will this game have offline multiplayer like BO2 did?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived