Next clan war?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: UbderDude

UbderDude
3 years ago#1
Does anybody know when the next clan war will be? I missed the last clan war bc I was busy with work during the first half of the week and then I was out of town for the last half.

It would be great to get some kind of early warning system going for when the next clan war will be.

Since I am one of the main workhorses of my clan, we ended up placing 7th. I bring great dishonor to my cran! I'm looking forward to redeem myself and my fellow clan mates. :)
All glory to the Hypno Toad!

User Info: Azmuh

Azmuh
3 years ago#2
check the app, usually they send out an alert a few days before the clan war starts, so just wait for that alert.
SPINNINGU BIRDO KEECKU

User Info: UbderDude

UbderDude
3 years ago#3
Azmuh posted...
check the app, usually they send out an alert a few days before the clan war starts, so just wait for that alert.

Yeah I don't check the app all that often, so that's probably a good idea. Are all the clan wars supposed to start on a Monday too?
All glory to the Hypno Toad!

User Info: Azmuh

Azmuh
3 years ago#4
UbderDude posted...
Azmuh posted...

Yeah I don't check the app all that often, so that's probably a good idea. Are all the clan wars supposed to start on a Monday too?

You could be right, I have not noticed that.
SPINNINGU BIRDO KEECKU

User Info: cdn_bacon

cdn_bacon
3 years ago#5
I think the second one started on a Wednesday
PSN: cdn_bacon13

User Info: StarWarsGreat

StarWarsGreat
3 years ago#6
I believe the clan wars, once they really get into the swing of things, are supposed to be 2 weeks, starting every other Monday. Meaning there'll be significant time for everyone to play during a war, even if they're out of town for a while
Lt. Cmdr. in CoD Ghosts Clan "B352 Bombers"
PSN ID: MastrPrototypee

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived