Im guessing this is useless to get on PC if you play with a controller?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Im guessing this is useless to get on PC if you play with a controller?

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
4 years ago#1
My 360 broke and the disc trey won't open anymore,was thinking about getting it on PC but then the thought hit me that i would be playing against good K&M players with a controller.

User Info: MoparMan94_2

MoparMan94_2
4 years ago#2
just learn K&M
it's not difficult at all

also, if you're buying it on Steam, a lot of people will be using controllers on bigscreen as well so even if you don't learn K&M you still won't be hopelessly lost
Keep stocking up for the TF2-GFAQs Holiday Pallet Swap!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mopar_man
(message deleted)

User Info: TakeItInTheFace

TakeItInTheFace
4 years ago#4
I'll be playing with a controller. Don't care too much about K/D ratio. Would much rather be able to kick my feet up and relax then hunch over a KB/M.
Visual Zen Advocate - www.youtube.com/vzaage
Follow the Facebook page - www.facebook.com/vza036

User Info: occupine

occupine
4 years ago#5
TakeItInTheFace posted...
I'll be playing with a controller. Don't care too much about K/D ratio. Would much rather be able to kick my feet up and relax then hunch over a KB/M.

so you are going to do what your name suggests. I'm glad I'm Australian, I wont be playing with you. You will not survive on pc
I am the boil on the face of reality!

User Info: tirn33

tirn33
4 years ago#6
You will get wrecked online versus anyone but the newest of the newest. PC games on a whole are a bit more competitive than console games, takes a bit more knowledge to play them which makes the players a bit more hardcore.

Play single player with controller. Online with KB+M. Or enjoy going 6-25 every match.

User Info: AzumaNaroon

AzumaNaroon
4 years ago#7
I don't know about that. I've been playing PC games competitively for ages, and a lot of players are pretty terrible. I expected more from kb+m users, but many of them suck just as much as people on consoles.
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov

User Info: TakeItInTheFace

TakeItInTheFace
4 years ago#8
Maybe I'll go controller + mouse... I just can't get over having to use WASD to move.
Visual Zen Advocate - www.youtube.com/vzaage
Follow the Facebook page - www.facebook.com/vza036

User Info: AzumaNaroon

AzumaNaroon
4 years ago#9
Analog is superior to WASD for movement (in most cases), but it really doesn't take long to get used to. It's pretty comfortable, especially if you have a comfortable keyboard with a wrist-rest.
Welcome to LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov

User Info: BuyersRemorse55

BuyersRemorse55
4 years ago#10
You can play with a controller, just up the sensitivity, With practice your thumb on the right analog can be nearly accurate as mouse.

WADS: Wreally awful dumb scheme
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Im guessing this is useless to get on PC if you play with a controller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived