Server Down?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: airpenny

airpenny
4 years ago#1
It's been down for me like 2 days now. Anyone else?
I think drowning would be a horrible experience. But I bet a little less horrible if right before that, you were really thirsty.

User Info: OrtegaTron

OrtegaTron
4 years ago#2
No, I haven't had any problems and it is active on my phone next to me right now. I did have a similar problem a few weeks back, it lasted about 12 hours or so.
I have to return some video tapes...

airpenny
4 years ago#3
i was going to uninstall and reinstall but I don't want to lose progress, didn't realize how hooked I was to this freaking game haha
I think drowning would be a horrible experience. But I bet a little less horrible if right before that, you were really thirsty.

User Info: Mio

Mio
4 years ago#4
The data's tied to your account and is saved on EA's servers so uninstalling won't delete your progress. Heck, I want to restart the game all over again because of this harp of death but EA doesn't seem to have that option.
"But... you didn't even any sense. At all." -gandob
"roams are against the TOS i believe" -Innoruuk88

airpenny
4 years ago#5
Thanks for the help.

I uninstalled. Went to reinstall and it said insufficient storage. Deleted a few apps, reinstalled, worked fine.

If anyone else has this problem ever it may be a storage issue.

User Info: Mio

Mio
4 years ago#6
That's Android's problem and the the app's anymore. I got another HoD error again. This is the third time in just 2 days. =/ It seems that the bug comes up often after finishing a progress-related task.
"But... you didn't even any sense. At all." -gandob
"roams are against the TOS i believe" -Innoruuk88

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived