I'm surprised how late in developement this game was announced.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
  3. I'm surprised how late in developement this game was announced.

User Info: PaperDolphin

PaperDolphin
4 years ago#11
C-c-c-combo Breaker!
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!

User Info: toad133

toad133
4 years ago#12
BiS was announced a year before it came out in the US/Europe, wasn't it? Because it was the Tokyo Game Show 08 and everyone was fuming after an E3 of nothing, so were elated when that, Sin and Punishment 2 and Punch Out were confirmed.

I was kinda expecting it actually; it's been nearly 4 years since the last game after all.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.

User Info: kingjam1

kingjam1
4 years ago#13
PaperDolphin posted...
I am so happy they did this, I wish they did that with every game, I hate waiting 2-3 years for games.

This. I feel sorry for Animal Crossing fans like myself. At least it will finally be released in June.
Can't think of anything

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#14
MrGreen9 posted...
Mahdioh posted...
flyingace89 posted...
MDS2005 posted...
I am so happy they did this, I wish they did that with every game, I hate waiting 2-3 years for games.
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything

User Info: Ultimate3DSFan

Ultimate3DSFan
4 years ago#15
PaperDolphin posted...
Been a Nintendo 3DS Owner/Ambassador since 3/27. 3DS FC: 2148-8143-8703, PM and I'll addja!
Tapped Out: DohMoe - PM if you Add.

User Info: LeftyGreenMario

LeftyGreenMario
4 years ago#16
The only downside to this is that when the game is in unannounced in a while, but in development, you might wonder what happened to the series.
Every time I post, Wario gets killed. Luigi is the darling of the Mario twins, but people still think he needs more attention.
BabyLuigiOnFire is my sister.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
  3. I'm surprised how late in developement this game was announced.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived