How do I unlock split paths?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Doritos Crash Course 2
  3. How do I unlock split paths?

User Info: DarkStar643

DarkStar643
4 years ago#1
I unlocked the split path for the first amazon course but I can't get the rest.. any advice?
Listen to Black Sabbath.
Favorite games of all time: Earthbound, Dark Souls, Megaman X, DKC 2, Starcraft 1/2, and Timesplitters 2

User Info: DXLR8R

DXLR8R
4 years ago#2
If you have enough stars, on the menu where you can select the tracks, you can hit X to unlock a split path of any track you've bought.
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
(message deleted)

User Info: DXLR8R

DXLR8R
4 years ago#4
No probs man, it can be missed.
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox

User Info: DarkStar643

DarkStar643
4 years ago#5
ahh, gotta love getting a post deleted by mods with removal of karma when i was simply thanking someone..

oyy... ridiculous gamefaqs modders..

._.
Listen to Black Sabbath.
Favorite games of all time: Earthbound, Dark Souls, Megaman X, DKC 2, Starcraft 1/2, and Timesplitters 2

User Info: Renamon

Renamon
4 years ago#6
DarkStar643 posted...
ahh, gotta love getting a post deleted by mods with removal of karma when i was simply thanking someone..

oyy... ridiculous gamefaqs modders..

._.

I'm sure there was something else in there. If not then go through the dispute system, or learn the rules.

Anyway, I'm not sure how you missed that X on the screen when looking at tracks. It's not like it's a hidden feature or anything.
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
  1. Boards
  2. Doritos Crash Course 2
  3. How do I unlock split paths?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived