WWE 2K14 available to Pre-Order from PSN

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. WWE 2K14 available to Pre-Order from PSN

User Info: CollCrofter

CollCrofter
3 years ago#1
NOW.... Apparently.

Unsure about pre-order bonus' etc, but I would assume since its a pre-order then Warrior should be included?
Nobody's perfect, but when you're from Scotland you're pretty damn close!

User Info: wildthing73

wildthing73
3 years ago#2
Until we get verification on that, I'm gonna stick with pre-ordering a physical copy

User Info: Miz_iZ_AwSOme_X

Miz_iZ_AwSOme_X
3 years ago#3
psn pre ordered has the ultimate warrior dlc. its a day one released just like gta 5 gives you the atomic blimp when you pre order in PS store or on a regular store. I'll be downloading it tho. digital copies tends to play smoother than the disc version for some reasons.
Psn: RiikanAssasiin. "No sympathy for the weak"

CollCrofter
3 years ago#4
One thing I can never understand is why downloaded versions of games are so much more expensive than physical ones.

I've pre-ordered the Phenom Edition from Game (UK) so I'll stick to that but because I live on an island the post can be a bit crappy at times so impatience might just get the better of me. And I also agree that full games on the HDD do seem to run slightly smoother than discs.

CollCrofter
3 years ago#5
Please excuse my double post but it's not up on PSN UK, however, there is a video on YouTube showing it on PSN US

CollCrofter
3 years ago#6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3tSuN9hK_4

User Info: ThePWBPoster

ThePWBPoster
3 years ago#7
I would pre-order it since it is alot better to do that instead of going to Gamestop to get it (I live 3 miles from one, and usually walk)

I wonder if this includes the online pass.
http://www.memegeneokerlund.com/meme/3619br

User Info: DBZSSJ3Goku

DBZSSJ3Goku
3 years ago#8
has anyone paid for it and then d/led what could be downloaded never really prepaid for a game online like 2 weeks before it comes out
And thats the bottom Line becouse stone Cold said so.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. WWE 2K14 available to Pre-Order from PSN

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived