Hidden Objective with Triple H vs Jericho?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Hidden Objective with Triple H vs Jericho?

User Info: infernopro

infernopro
3 years ago#11
OverlordBahamut posted...
infernopro posted...
OverlordBahamut posted...
reistroffer posted...
Triple h blew out his knee on raw about 11 months before this match. The objective I had was to pedigree jericho n pin in 10 seconds

how did you get the hidden objective to appear, though? I tried just about everything and I STILL can't get it to unlock. I lost count of how many signature and finisher moves I did....

Did you do a figure four leg lock on Jericho, escape the Walls Of Jericho and pedigree the man?

more times than I can count. I guess I just didn't do it in the proper timeframe or something?

Try doing it all in the proper time frame then you will pass this part.
PSN: Bryant Prince
"The Southern Gentleman"

User Info: Ite

Ite
3 years ago#12
You have to prop a chair in the corner to trigger the event.

User Info: OverlordBahamut

OverlordBahamut
3 years ago#13
Well, I finally got it to happen, and all I had to do was grapple the guy. DIdn't have to let him hit me with his walls, didn't have to prop a chair or anything else. Just had to grapple him.....I wonder if there's more than one way to trigger it or something?

User Info: mx61996

mx61996
3 years ago#14
how do you do a figure four on Jericho?

User Info: DarkAmdusias

DarkAmdusias
3 years ago#15
You have to hold X by his feet.
"That was pretty interesting, but dropping a battleship on me is cheating...take it back!"
-Id, Xenogears
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. Hidden Objective with Triple H vs Jericho?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived