DIesel/Undertaker Glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. DIesel/Undertaker Glitch?

User Info: chitowngamer85

chitowngamer85
3 years ago#1
So I'm doing the WM Moments, currently at WM 12 with Taker vs. DIesel.

DId anyone else notice diesel getting signatures/finishers for not doing anything? Maybe i'm stupid and don't understand how this game works, but i am DESTROYING him and he's not touching me. But then i go to pick him up, and he's got another F next to his name. What's the deal?
Gone Home Steam Download Key for Sale; PM Me if Interested

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
3 years ago#2
LOL.. sounds cheap.

User Info: copkid86

copkid86
3 years ago#3
I believe that has to do with a WM Moment that you have to succeed on, or it might just be an objective to kick out of a power bomb.
"I hate quotations."---Ralph Waldo Emerson

User Info: Winterblade13

Winterblade13
3 years ago#4
The AI in WM mode is cheap/BS. Wait til later when you magically get damaged during mid match cut scenes. The matches are so obviously "staged" (I know, it's a "rasslin" game) that the AI acts different if you go off script. In the HBK/Bret match fail the first WM moment and see how different the rest of the match goes.

User Info: XDarkLordX

XDarkLordX
3 years ago#5
I think they based it off the real match. Diesel did hit Taker with two Powerbombs, but, he didn't pin him.
PSN: EdenianSavior

User Info: WMXX

WMXX
3 years ago#6
After every WM moment the game gets super cheap. I caught hell against HBK with Razor. I could have easily beat HBK but once i got down to do the irish whip into the ladder he would get super cheap and beat me.
BTNHBoard.com
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K14
  3. DIesel/Undertaker Glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived