First Person View Only! LOL!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Driveclub
  3. First Person View Only! LOL!

User Info: Arcadia12

Arcadia12
4 years ago#1
This game just loss a ton of sales. They still got time to fix it or else they will regret it later.

User Info: ZeroCool000111

ZeroCool000111
4 years ago#2
That's the only way to play these games. You can't get the same feeling if you were driver in bumper view.
PSN: GrimReaper4383 - 360: CMaggotbone
NID: CallieMaggotbone

User Info: MlREFOX

MlREFOX
4 years ago#3
Who plays a racing game with the camera pulled back? That's the no-skill, noob-level, lack-of-realism, arcade-trash way to play.

True race fans won't settle for anything other than the cockpit view.

Go back to Mario Kart, TC.

User Info: beardface21

beardface21
4 years ago#4
That's dumb. They should allow for external views.

Not everyone wants everything to be hardcore real.
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18

User Info: Arcadia12

Arcadia12
4 years ago#5
lol this game is not a racing simulator therefore cockpit view is retarded

User Info: beginningatlast

beginningatlast
4 years ago#6
Arcadia12 posted...
lol this game is not a racing simulator therefore cockpit view is retarded

So you are clearly not the target audience. Stop complaining and move along. It would be like me complaining that I like shooting games but buck hunter has me shooting deer which I don't like so it's clearly garbage that no one will purchase.

It's a design decision nothing wrong with it. They are trying to make the game more immersive.

User Info: Frost_LASER

Frost_LASER
4 years ago#7
When Mario kart 7 has more view options there is a problem. It's not all about immersion. Forza 4 has what 4-5 different view modes and its a simulation racing game. I've yet to really play a racing game that can fully compare to driving a real car and until that point ill keep my 3rd person chase games that I've been using since the beginning (not counting overhead track views on my Atari).

User Info: Darkrobotisback

Darkrobotisback
4 years ago#8
Its not about silly first person views or the classic chase cam.

What really matters is if I can crash my god damn Volkswagon on to your mini cooper >:)

Btw TC is just a narby troll, some one should lock this topic for making Oni-chan sad...

Even if the game is in first person, whats wrong with that? I love any view and I personally don't mind after all its a racing game. All that matters is if I can crash your beautiful mini cooper to my lmao 1960's Volkswagon head on while at the same time you rage quit cause I thought the game was a destruction derby contest, and that I was some how qualified for the Stock Car qualifcations ~.~
PSN: Johnny_Sanchez-
"Will you help me defy the Moderator's?"
  1. Boards
  2. Driveclub
  3. First Person View Only! LOL!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived