Conduits Right League test is up!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Conduits Right League test is up!

User Info: ChaosControl708

ChaosControl708
3 years ago#1
http://conduitrightsleague.com/quiz?locale=en

User Info: nclrwntr

nclrwntr
3 years ago#2
I did the quiz but it's not showing in my "trophies" page. Still shows an unlocked lock and no green checkmark. After the quiz it says I earned karma and to log in. When I do, it just goes to the sensory test mailout form. What am I missing?

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
3 years ago#3
With paper trail down? Don't bother. You earn a karma you cannot claim.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: demigodchild

demigodchild
3 years ago#4
I just posted some stuff about the powers and that they said not all conduits died for people that don't take the quiz thing :P but they mention tar and wire which doesn't seem like something people talked about before :o
PSN: demigodchild playing Dragon's Crown, Soul Sacrifice
for all your fansite/fansite forum needs about Destiny :3 http://www.destinyheadquarters.com/

ChaosControl708
3 years ago#5
demigodchild posted...
I just posted some stuff about the powers and that they said not all conduits died for people that don't take the quiz thing :P but they mention tar and wire which doesn't seem like something people talked about before :o

I think wire was mentioned in the brochure. And I also just realized that Sasha from the first game had tar powers.

User Info: zezezemolskee7

zezezemolskee7
3 years ago#6
nclrwntr posted...
I did the quiz but it's not showing in my "trophies" page. Still shows an unlocked lock and no green checkmark. After the quiz it says I earned karma and to log in. When I do, it just goes to the sensory test mailout form. What am I missing?

They might still be having trouble with the site. You can take it multiple times, so I would say wait a little bit and either check and see if it's updated, or try it again later and see if it works.

User Info: demigodchild

demigodchild
3 years ago#7
ChaosControl708 posted...
demigodchild posted...

I think wire was mentioned in the brochure. And I also just realized that Sasha from the first game had tar powers.

it was mentioned :o but I didn't see much talk about it, n I would have thought nix had tar powers seeing how it was all gooey... in fact her powers kinda confuse me cuz it wasn't exactly fire, but people say it's fire... I wonder what her powers were
PSN: demigodchild playing Dragon's Crown, Soul Sacrifice
for all your fansite/fansite forum needs about Destiny :3 http://www.destinyheadquarters.com/

ChaosControl708
3 years ago#8
demigodchild posted...
ChaosControl708 posted...
demigodchild posted...

it was mentioned :o but I didn't see much talk about it, n I would have thought nix had tar powers seeing how it was all gooey... in fact her powers kinda confuse me cuz it wasn't exactly fire, but people say it's fire... I wonder what her powers were

Oil and fire.

User Info: thebobevil

thebobevil
3 years ago#9
Did the quiz, got 10/10, and logged into PaperTrail, and it's showing my second Karma light lit now.

http://imgur.com/i8TIDbf
The Ignore feature of this site is essential. It really is. Makes for much better reading, and for much better discussions.

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
3 years ago#10
Huh, papertrail is still down for me.

edit:

Ah, working now and I got my 2nd piece of karma.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Conduits Right League test is up!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived