Paper Trail

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nova7890

nova7890
2 years ago#11
um were do I find the device code kinda of lost?

User Info: vVerit4sLuxMe4

vVerit4sLuxMe4
2 years ago#12
brstrange11 posted...
Thanks, entered it a few times now. It loads as you would expect but doesn't progress on to the next page and when i go back to my profile the next step remains locked... all these errors are annoying but kind of expected

Yeah trust me the next part is worse with a code that changes. Half the time it sat there loading. I did manage to trick it with duplicate page on google chrome. Might have just been lucky though.

vVerit4sLuxMe4
2 years ago#13
nova7890 posted...
um were do I find the device code kinda of lost?

The wallet on the detectives card. Only thing with .com on it.

User Info: brstrange11

brstrange11
2 years ago#14
Now I'm starting to question if i have the right code, I've tried it so many times

vVerit4sLuxMe4
2 years ago#15
It's the number on the message that says Czalov's mobile device is ready. With Patricia under it. I'm hoping that doesn't change as well.

User Info: masterman397

masterman397
2 years ago#16
Ive seen a the wallet set with a dog and a set with a jetski... when I click on the dog picture and aloha picture.. nothing comes up.. also the emilio thing doesnt work as a website

vVerit4sLuxMe4
2 years ago#17
It's just Brunbergdetectiveagency.com. Sorry, I will try and be more specific.

masterman397
2 years ago#18
yeah, i got it... I just realised i was entering the ' @..'. what was I thinking. thanks anyway;) haha

User Info: brstrange11

brstrange11
2 years ago#19
Ahh finally went though, played through the in game mission... now on to the next one!

masterman397
2 years ago#20
Well that was easy... ( after getting on to the website that is.)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived