This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cloak of Snows glitched?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Cloak of Snows glitched?

User Info: Rubedo_URTV_666

Rubedo_URTV_666
10 months ago#1
Okay, I need to know if this is happening to anyone else. I just got the Cloak of Snows from a Dawn Package, and I immediately got it to 400 Light. But for some reason, the stats still aren't showing. I know it's Intellect/Strength because of the stat nodes, and when I equip it I seem to get 22/25 respectively (so it's giving me a stat increase) - but the stats just aren't showing on the item.

I have one person on my List with the Cloak on, and I can't see the stats on her Cloak either.

Is this happening to anyone else? Like, look where the stats are when you inspect a different item then look where they should be on the Cloak - are they missing (and I don't mean they're listed just with 0s next to them, I mean that section is completely blank)?
Gamertag: Rubedo URTV 666

Rubedo_URTV_666
10 months ago#2
Apparently it's not just the Hunter Cloak - I just got the Warlock Bond for the same set and I can't see the stats on it either (and the Bond I only get to 385).

No one else has gotten these items? Any of the potential reward Class Items from the Dawn Packages (doesn't matter the Class, as they should all be glitched if what I'm seeing's right) not showing their stats?

Just need to know if others are seeing this too.

User Info: omisfly

omisfly
10 months ago#3
Full set on titan and Int/Disc/Str nodes shows up when inspecting but doesn't show when hovering over it

Rubedo_URTV_666
10 months ago#4
Weird, I can't see the stats while hovering or inspecting. I see them added to my stats, but just can't see the stats on the item.

So damn weird.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Cloak of Snows glitched?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived