This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you hit LL 400 if...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Can you hit LL 400 if...

User Info: omisfly

omisfly
1 year ago#11
Gamemaster64 posted...
YoshimotoBanana posted...
SRL and Iron Banner both give out gear like candy so yeah, you can do it.

I haven't gotten anything that is rank high. Heck I saw one person get something I also got at 400 and yet I only got it around 350 something. You may get gear but I haven't gotten anything like 400 at all.

LL of dropped loot in crucible/IB/SRL is equal or slightly higher to your current LL. In other words, when you dropped a 350 loot item you were also at or below 350. That other person must have been at least 397 LL to get 400 gear.

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
1 year ago#12
omisfly posted...
Gamemaster64 posted...

I haven't gotten anything that is rank high. Heck I saw one person get something I also got at 400 and yet I only got it around 350 something. You may get gear but I haven't gotten anything like 400 at all.

LL of dropped loot in crucible/IB/SRL is equal or slightly higher to your current LL. In other words, when you dropped a 350 loot item you were also at or below 350. That other person must have been at least 397 LL to get 400 gear.

didn't know that and this kind of sucks when my racing gear make my LL lower than what it is. I guess I will have to infuse something into it.
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!
(message deleted)

User Info: SirMang

SirMang
1 year ago#14
I did the normal raid once, wasn't a fan of it. I'm not big on all that parkour stuff and haven't been since I was kid playing Super Mario Brothers.

My Warlock is at 398, Hunter 395 and Titan 392.

That's with skipping out the last IB entirely, oops, and minimally playing the one before it. IB helps a lot with getting to 400.

User Info: mmanhbfighter

mmanhbfighter
1 year ago#15
Gamemaster64 posted...
omisfly posted...
Gamemaster64 posted...

didn't know that and this kind of sucks when my racing gear make my LL lower than what it is. I guess I will have to infuse something into it.
Don't do that. Just upgrade the race gear for racing. It doesn't have any stats for your character. I think it's strictly for the race unless you want to gimp yourself.

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
1 year ago#16
mmanhbfighter posted...
Gamemaster64 posted...
omisfly posted...
Gamemaster64 posted...

Don't do that. Just upgrade the race gear for racing. It doesn't have any stats for your character. I think it's strictly for the race unless you want to gimp yourself.

but a few of them that they give you are at a def of 3
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Can you hit LL 400 if...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived