Not syncing to AC initiates.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. Not syncing to AC initiates.

User Info: eratas123

eratas123
3 years ago#1
What the heck is going on? Regardless of what I do I can't sync the game data I have on my main profile to AC initiates. Meanwhile I made a new uplay account and new save and that synced perfectly the first time>.> WTF? Are old uplay accounts getting gypped or something? I even went to the trouble of gettmg NAT type 2 so I don't get kicked out.
(message deleted)

User Info: RyanCT951

RyanCT951
3 years ago#3
Excuse !=! Valid Reasoning ?

User Info: DrNick2008

DrNick2008
3 years ago#4
Dumb question ...... WHAT exactly is AC Initiates? I see it on the start screen (and that I have a level of 5), but I have no idea why it's there. :)
There's no zodical sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971

eratas123
3 years ago#5
DrNick2008 posted...
Dumb question ...... WHAT exactly is AC Initiates? I see it on the start screen (and that I have a level of 5), but I have no idea why it's there. :)

Go to acinitiates.com and log in using your uplay account. That should allow you to sync the game data of every Assassins creed game you've ever played bar the first 1 and get bonuses for ACIV's SP and MP.....if you can get it to work, that is. Some people are complaining about being stuck at level 1 and, like me, not getting synced. Hell, my account credited me wit finishing Revelations and III, but somehow I have no game data on either >.> I guess Ubisoft really takes 'Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted' quite literally when I can get credit for finishing a game somehow without having any data on it.

DrNick2008
3 years ago#6
eratas123 posted...
DrNick2008 posted...

Go to acinitiates.com and log in using your uplay account. That should allow you to sync the game data of every Assassins creed game you've ever played bar the first 1 and get bonuses for ACIV's SP and MP.....if you can get it to work, that is. Some people are complaining about being stuck at level 1 and, like me, not getting synced. Hell, my account credited me wit finishing Revelations and III, but somehow I have no game data on either >.> I guess Ubisoft really takes 'Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted' quite literally when I can get credit for finishing a game somehow without having any data on it.

Thanks. I logged in on my computer. I will try it out when I get back on my game. Do you know what actual rewards you get for SP? I am not much interested in MP.

eratas123
3 years ago#7
DrNick2008 posted...
eratas123 posted...
DrNick2008 posted...

Thanks. I logged in on my computer. I will try it out when I get back on my game. Do you know what actual rewards you get for SP? I am not much interested in MP.

Some cool new sails for one.

User Info: Fyreboi

Fyreboi
3 years ago#8
eratas123 posted...
DrNick2008 posted...
eratas123 posted...
DrNick2008 posted...

Thats if you can actually gain XP
GT: Frostbyrn

DrNick2008
3 years ago#9
Fyreboi posted...
eratas123 posted...
DrNick2008 posted...
eratas123 posted...
DrNick2008 posted...

Thats if you can actually gain XP

Ain't that the truth. Before I logged into ACInitiates.com I was level 5. Now I'm level 1 and no rewards despite having played every game in this series. Argh.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. Not syncing to AC initiates.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived