Sequence 10 kill captain with rope swing ( Barts Gambit) spoilers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. Sequence 10 kill captain with rope swing ( Barts Gambit) spoilers

User Info: JohnGalt

JohnGalt
3 years ago#1
I swung over on the rope and definitely landed on him and killed him instantly. It idd not register and maddeningly, this is my very last mission to sync for 100%. Any ideas if there is a weird special condition?
"I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ask him to live for me-John Galt

User Info: Newts_Ute

Newts_Ute
3 years ago#2
Which rope swing did you use? I don't know how many options there were. I know when I did it, I climbed the tower that had the second lookout on it, knifed him in the back, then there was a rope swing dead in front of me. I just jumped on that while mashing the square button. No other special conditions. Could have just been bad luck. Sorry I can't help more.
Recent platinums: Assassins Creed 3 | Darksiders 2 | FFXIII-2 | Skyrim
3DS FC 4141-1926-1262

User Info: JohnGalt

JohnGalt
3 years ago#3
I used the one in the tower. Think it might be a bug.
"I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ask him to live for me-John Galt

User Info: rush86

rush86
3 years ago#4
JohnGalt posted...
I swung over on the rope and definitely landed on him and killed him instantly. It idd not register and maddeningly, this is my very last mission to sync for 100%. Any ideas if there is a weird special condition?

Dude same thing happened to me. I killed the guard on the tower swung over to the boat using the rope and I came down and killed him. And it didnt count toward that objective. It's definitely a glitch

User Info: brokensocket

brokensocket
3 years ago#5
Dont put spoilers in topic title then write spoilers at the end.

how stupid
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. Sequence 10 kill captain with rope swing ( Barts Gambit) spoilers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived