7 kill streak Technique

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AlxCj

AlxCj
3 years ago#1
So i got the achievement yesterday in a stupidly easy way.

I was doing this warehouse in Nassau... so i kill the guy with the key and start getting chased by some dudes, i run across the Restricted area and then climb the tower, so all the guards start climbing the ladder as well. so when 2 climb up i kill them / kick them down and I keep doing that while more guards climb up the ladder.

And then i just got the achievement. ..
I wasn't even trying and i got it. so I thought i should share it because i see some people having trouble doing it.
2 camels in a tiny car...
RWJ anyone? No? oh, ok...

User Info: gbmortie

gbmortie
3 years ago#2
That's awesome! I got it while boarding a ship. Normally I have trouble with that kind of thing because my kill streaks get interrupted. What I am having trouble with is the kill 5 guards who are stunned by smoke bombs one.

User Info: hugaddict

hugaddict
3 years ago#3
The smoke bombs one is pretty easy too once you figure out that it doesn't have to be from only one smoke bomb.
Sing Me Soft Kitty

User Info: Nodonn3

Nodonn3
3 years ago#4
That's a great sounding tip!

I got mine by training a bunch of guards in Havanna and dropping a couple of smoke bombs, but your way may even be easier.
"I wear the cheese, it does not wear me." The guy with all that cheese (Buffy).

User Info: ElectricFoxLex

ElectricFoxLex
3 years ago#5
I only got it from the second Templar Hunt in Havana when I didn't shoot a barrels and Rhona couldn't kill any guards even if I ran around for a minute.
The Fox with some electric powers.
H-Hey! Stop touching my tail!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived