Racing Online

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
8 months ago#71
Yeah, but Quick Match would be much more enjoyable if you could swap cars without leaving the room.

EDIT: Also read that some people are glitching the Skid Recovery Force to have it active on QM events.
Currently Playing: Ace Combat Infinity, Skyrim [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita

User Info: BarbaricAvatar

BarbaricAvatar
8 months ago#72
Yeah there's always going to be cheats in any console game, it's just something that goes with the territory. Besides, i tend to lap 1 or 2 seconds slower when trying the Skid Recovery, so if noobs need it in order to give me a decent race then i don't have a problem with that! I'd rather someone use a driving aid online than ram me to overtake me.
If you ran the world, it would probably be on fire right now.

BarbaricAvatar
8 months ago#73
Two more dickless wonders for the list:
pjc141 (CAN)
Kirchner-06 (BRA)

Both are only interested in causing others to crash.

BarbaricAvatar
8 months ago#74
Not sure i'm going to be able to crack a 1min laptime online with the Mazda RX500, i can't see where i can possibly gain 6 tenths in order to be able to do it. Maybe 0.1 or 0.2 if i'm extra extra lucky. Pity.
(I could probably do it offline easily, but that's no challenge then)

Lord Heimdall
8 months ago#75
Now this is really disheartening... The guy goes AFK, and wins.

http://i.imgur.com/us0rASU.jpg

BarbaricAvatar
8 months ago#76
lol Yeah the results page has been messing up more often lately. It doesn't make much difference to me if people want to cheat and rearrange the positions, the race itself is more important than the result.

User Info: WickedDarkJugga

WickedDarkJugga
8 months ago#77
surprised to see numbers of online races consistantly in the tens of thousands.
Big E

Lord Heimdall
8 months ago#78
The problem is that racing in the same circuit gets repetitive. While the next racing is louading they could make a vote for players decide the next circuit.

User Info: BKelly95

BKelly95
8 months ago#79
Lord Heimdall posted...
The problem is that racing in the same circuit gets repetitive. While the next racing is louading they could make a vote for players decide the next circuit.

Kind of like GTA Online, right?
----------
"I'm a monster!"-Buster Bluth, Arrested Development

BarbaricAvatar
8 months ago#80
I have found the harbinger of vengeance!

For those evenings when you're just sick of dirty racers constantly ruining your good runs with completely unnecessary manouevers, there is the Range Stormer! It's unspinnable! You know how on the long left it's customary for bad drivers to give you a tap on the inside to send you wide and make space for themselves? Well in the Rangie, there's a audible bonk and nothing happens. :D It's not that quick, i can't get it under low 1:06's but it's nice to be able to give something back to those who can't drive, for a change!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived