Idea for GT7

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BKelly95

BKelly95
6 months ago#1
Kit cars.

I just think it would be cool. Players would have a choice: buy the car at full price and get it fully assembled or take the time and effort to build it yourself and pay less? If you choose to build it yourself, I would imagine it would be something like "My Summer Car". I'm not sure yet how donor cars would be represented.

Kit cars aren't just limited to replicas of other cars. There's also a number of original designs out there, many of which I'd love to see in a game.
----------
"I'm a monster!"-Buster Bluth, Arrested Development

User Info: BarbaricAvatar

BarbaricAvatar
6 months ago#2
I think that needs to be a completely different game, not a Gran Turismo one, PD would do well to ignore "fans" for future installments of the series. Incidentally, have you got My Summer Car? Is it as fun as the reviews suggest it is? Been on my wishlist for a while now.
If you ran the world, it would probably be on fire right now.

User Info: BKelly95

BKelly95
6 months ago#3
BarbaricAvatar posted...
Incidentally, have you got My Summer Car?

No, but it looks like an interesting game. I like the sound of being able to build your own car. I'm a bit wary of the drinking and driving part, though.
----------
"I'm a monster!"-Buster Bluth, Arrested Development

User Info: NoOne-NBA-

NoOne-NBA-
6 months ago#4
BKelly95 posted...
I'm a bit wary of the drinking and driving part, though.

Having the game alter my controls is a very annoying feature, in any game.
If I want to drink and drive in a video game I can do that in any game I choose to, thanks anyway.
Stupidity is like insanity -- those worst afflicted by it are also the ones least likely to recognize that fact.

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
6 months ago#5
BarbaricAvatar posted...
I think that needs to be a completely different game, not a Gran Turismo one, PD would do well to ignore "fans" for future installments of the series. Incidentally, have you got My Summer Car? Is it as fun as the reviews suggest it is? Been on my wishlist for a while now.

It's a lot of fun however it requires a lot of patience as it is fairly easy to assemble the car but making it work can be a challenge
It's a new day. Make sure to take advantage of that.

User Info: BarbaricAvatar

BarbaricAvatar
5 months ago#6
Mad_Cow46 posted...
BarbaricAvatar posted...

It's a lot of fun however it requires a lot of patience as it is fairly easy to assemble the car but making it work can be a challenge

Awesome, thanks!
If you ran the world, it would probably be on fire right now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived