Mazda Laguna Seca Lap Times

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gran Turismo 6
  3. Mazda Laguna Seca Lap Times

User Info: tyson_jr

tyson_jr
1 month ago#1
I'm currently training for a gt6 competition, I would like to know what pb times you guys have on laguna seca.. I'm using the FT-1 vision gran turismo.. But any times of any car would be useful.. Thanks

User Info: BarbaricAvatar

BarbaricAvatar
1 month ago#2
Is there a PP limit? Tyres? Aero? Nitro?
If you ran the world, it would probably be on fire right now.
(edited 1 month ago)

tyson_jr
1 month ago#3
No limit on PP..
Tyres: Racing Soft
Aero set to default
No nitrous

tyson_jr
1 month ago#4
The more standard and generalized the tuning and Pp are, the better..
so I can compare myself.. To give a benchmark My PB on laguna seca with the Toyota FT-1 vision gran turismo.. Racing soft tyres.. No further tuning or customization.. On level 1 traction control is 1.16.842

BarbaricAvatar
1 month ago#5
You're not going to get very far if you don't want to tune the setup. Are you using manual gears too?
Nonetheless i did a brief run with a Mazda Furai and did a 1:14.1 which is probably nowhere near what other people around here would claim they can do. You'll find that turning TC off entirely will give you better cornering as slipping the rear a little allows you to hold a tighter line. Also, ignore the split times; at Laguna they're placed in areas where you should be concentrating on your lines and it's oh-so-easy to get yourself offline because you're wondering how much time you might be up.

tyson_jr
1 month ago#6
Thanks for the feedback..
However the Ft-1 vision gran turismo we are using cannot be tuned.. Most of the vision gran turismo cars cannot be tuned, The setup is locked.. That is why we chose it, it makes it all about the driver.. Furthermore I will try it with TC at 0 and get back to you

tyson_jr
1 month ago#7
Automatic only

BarbaricAvatar
1 month ago#8
Ahhh i see. Well i can't get under a 1:17.2 with this car so i'd say you're set. :D

tyson_jr
1 month ago#9
Okay great, thanks bro 👍👍👍
Laguna Seca used to be/is one of my favourite tracks. I shall have to dust off a jalopy and give it a whirl soon. That short chicane behind the rise/crest is quite fiendish and very satisfying when negotiated properly, at least for me it is.

Mero: "Show me your ***t. I want to see if it's worth fighting for."
  1. Boards
  2. Gran Turismo 6
  3. Mazda Laguna Seca Lap Times

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.